Which DOTM toys are available in the first wave 5/16?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cool Hand Lube, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Cool Hand Lube

Cool Hand Lube Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As it says, does anyone know or have any concise lists of which MechTech figures are actually going to be available on the shelves come DOTM street date? It seems like we have seen WAY too many figures to be released in the first wave, especially once the other lines are factored in (Cyberverse, etc.).

2. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    I too am very curious about this. I need to know how much money to save up for the release.

3. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    Leader:
    Sentinel Prime
    Bumblebee

Voyager
    Ironhide
    Megatron
    Skyhammer

Delxues, not sure about. First two waves will probably ship almost simultaneously.

Bumblebee
    Topspin
    Roadbuster
    Crankcase
    Sideswipe
    Ratchet

Anybody else?

4. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think the 'official' first wave of Leaders is Sentinel Prime/Bumblebee and the first wave for Voyagers is Optimus Prime (x2)/Megatron/Ironhide. Can't remember who all is in the first wave of Deluxes. But, if this line is anything like RotF, we'll probably see anywhere from 2 - 4 waves showing up on the street date.

5. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hope so. I want to just buy them all at once, not wait for them to come out in waves.

6. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    As someone stated, probably the first two waves of Deluxes (last movie I had to go to Walmart for wave 1 and Target for wave 2) and first of Voyager and Leaders. Will probably get the first two waves of Voyagers soon after, if not at the same time.

My laziness lately is really driving me toward trying to find another local who wants to keep on top of this line for me. Really losing interest in the hunt lately. I know I want all the onscreen characters, but I don't really feel like stalking the stores to get them all.

7. Xaedrahk

Xaedrahk Prime-otions!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bit of a relief for me anyway. I think the only ones I really want are Sentinel Prime, Skyhammer, Megatron, and Crankcase. Looks like I get to save some money on that first round :) 

8. Jlogano20

Jlogano20 Speed Gunner

News Credits:
    wave 1 was voyager prime,megs,ironhide and deluxe was skids,roadbuster,bb,starscream,cranckcase and i think one other but i hope wave 2 comes out on 16th too i want topspin jolt sideswipe skyhammer and shockwave

9. Sam Witwicky

Sam Witwicky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Were also suppose to be getting Ultimate Optimus Prime on May 16th but I begin to wonder if he might be delayed a couple of weeks because I remember when the ROTF toys were put out I was eager to get Ultimate Bumlbebee but he wasn't put out they had the price sku for him but not him. He wasn't put out for another couple of weeks. My top priority list is 1. leader Sentinel Prime 2. leader Bumblebee 3. Ultimate Optimus Prime (if he is put out). Kind of wondering when Walmart will start getting in the DOTM toys because I'm curious as to if anyone might be able to snag some toys early unless someone tries to and they get up to the check out and it scans "do not sell". I remember when the ROTF toys were coming out this one Walmart in Pearland had put out like everything a week early and I tired to get me some but they scanned "do not sell" they did not want to bung at all on selling them to me. Really made me upset. Hoping they don't end up putting them out early again. I just wish they would sell them if they get put out early because that just makes them have to get there employees to take them off the shelves. I remember when I would go to like the Walmarts late at night like around 9pm and they would start bringing out there stock from the back man I would go nuts when I would see some Transformers toys and I just know with the DOTM toys someone is going to try and get some early when they are bringing out their stock at night. I'm guessing they will start getting the DOTM stock in a few weeks from now. I'm really going to try and wait out cause I hate hassling with Walmart trying to get something they won't sell to me.

10. zephon

zephon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In my side of the globe specialty stores have started to show:
    LC:
    Sentinel Prime
    Bumblebee

Voyager:
    Optimus Prime
    Megatron
    Shockwave
    Skyhammer

There's also a deluxe mechtech bumblebee circulating the stores.

So I'm assuming that the LC and Voyagers above are either 'wave 1' or 'preview wave' (like soundwave and preview bumblebee, protoform prime and starscream from way back then). Or maybe LC and Voyagers are wave 1 and the deluxe bee is the 'preview wave'....

11. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    release day i am buying sentinel and whatever of the nascar bots are availible, other than that everything else can wait till later

12. Vector Squidma

Vector Squidma Smalltime Casual

News Credits:
    Where exactly is "your side of the globe", and what specialty shops are you talking about? Since I'm in Hong Kong right now and would love to see about hunting some of these guys down.

13. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    blah. of course leader class ironhide isnt in wave 1.

14. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm getting Sentinel Prime, Megatron, and Crankcase first. Maybe the Cyberverse Megatron with Trailer also.

15. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So far, most of my wants are in the first 2 waves: Voyager Shockwave, Voyager Megatron, Leader Sentinel Prime (though I may hold off for a Voyager), deluxe Starscream and maybe Deluxe BB. still on the fence with Skyhammer.