Which DoTM Dread you wanted to be made?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sideways77, Jul 29, 2012.

?

Which Dread?

1. Crankcase (Released)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Crowbar

22.7%
  3. Hatchet

18.2%
  4. I wanted all three... somehow.

59.1%
  1. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    It's a shame the DoTM Dreads didn't get thier ranks filled in Deluxe form, but we got Crankcase.

But which one would tou rather have, to take Crankcase's spot?

2. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Really difficult for me, I did thoroughly enjoy Hatchet, but I do wish the Crankcase toy we got was not as...off... I loved Crankcase for being a Cybertronic Yautja (Predator), but the toy REALLY did not reflect it very well (also, one of the sets of dreads broke :( ).

In the end, I'd of loved all of them as at least deluxes, with the other two, I'd of probably not as minded Crankcase as much, because I'd have all the Dreads! :D 

Even if they were Cyberverse, I know we got Crowbar and Hatchet, but they weren't the SUVs, which I DID really like about them.

3. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Im pretty surprised that no one has made a conversion kit to turn crankcase into another dread (or at least close as close as can be). I would be in on that in a heartbeat. Just another disappointment of the DOTM line.

4. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    It wouldn't be that hard to turn Crankcase into Crowbar. You just need to chop his horns off, give him long teeth, and find some material for dreads.

5. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Totally. Crowbar would have worked as just a Crankcase retool.

6. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i really just wanted one non-cyberverse dread to make me happy, i wasn't expecting all three. i'm glad the one we got was at least kickass.

out of the three the one i wanted least was crowbar. his design was pretty boring compared to the rest of them. crankcase had pinchers and the piercings, hatchet wasn't really humanoid, and crowbar's... got longer hair. ok.