Which characters do you see not returning?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Sideswipe80, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm gonna say Sideswipe, Ironhide, Jetfire, Aerialbots, Breakdown, Barricade

2. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

i think that they might all return, all there character models are still in high moons systems, they should at least be in multiplayer, and jetfire is most probable to return as the autobots have limited fliers. Hell Jazz is in the game, and he was only DLC before

3. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Sideswipe, Warpath, Breakdown, Air Raid

4. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm guessing that they will all return in one form or another. All playable charaecters from WFC may not be playable but my guess is that they will all be present as NPCs and for multiplayer/Esculation.

5. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    I suspect most of them but I'll wait and see. Trying to guess now would be like throwing darts at the side of a barn.

6. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Silverbolt as well

7. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd say Warpath will definitely be in it, High Moon like him too much to not include him (and I'm glad, he was great in the first game)

I see no reason for characters not to return, they already exist as textured models, building them from scratch is far harder than just importing previous models.

8. Wikkid

Wikkid Completely retired customizer

Pretty sure Sentinal isn't returning...... cause if he did, that would be lame considering he's dead.

9. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well if that would be a ton of characters if the others returned. And considering that the storymode is similar to DOTM, I really doubt they can fit everyone in the story mode. As it is the storymode will more than likely be as short as DOTM.

10. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    I'm gonna have to disagree there. DOTM was a slipshod cash-in, with the absolute minimum of effort involved. FOC is a labor of love for TF fans, and I think we can expect it to be at least as long as WFC, if not like, twice as long.

11. emoo

emoo Well-Known Member

That's what I'm thinking too, but I'm hoping for a big cast and long campaign. I really hope jetfire, and the aerialbots are back I loved their level in wfc but I am not counting on it.
    My bet is just a redesigned prime, and megs return with bumblebee and starscream and that's it rest will be a couple of new characters and grimlock.

12. Agentknife

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That was Zeta Prime, not Sentinal. I know Hasbro has said " uhh........yeah, WFC and Exodus are the same continuity even though it was Zeta Prime in WFC & Sentinal Prime in Exodus. His name is Sentinal Zeta Prime.. uh yeahhh that it Sentinal Zeta Prime..." But I don't buy it.

Sorry this isn't a rant at you it is at Hasbro for insisting that WFC, Exodus, & TF Prime are the same continuity when CLEARLY they are not. There is just too much inconsistancy between WFC & TF Prime. 2 words dark energon.

13. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    I think WFC was made before HM knew they were supposed to be in-continuity with Prime. In FOC, you can already see a few links to Prime and Exiles, showing, to me, that HM is trying to connect them, now that they know they're in the same continuity, and not just following plot guidelines (e.g. Dark Energon).

14. Baird

Baird bug-stomper

Honestly, I hope WFC2 stays off the Prime continuity thing, I love its G1-y style and don't want it messed with.

15. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    They probably won't be playable, but it is a high possibility that they will be involved in some way or another in the story. Or even seen in the background and such. Their models are done, and having them there could be a great way to allow story narration/progression.

16. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    I feel you are putting the onus on the wrong party. It is far more likely that WFC was far in development when Hasbro decided to align their continuity. So it was more a matter of Hasbro trying to tie things together than High Moon.

With FoC it is (unfortunately) likely that Hasbro commanded from on high, "Make this part of the aligned continuity!" Hence why the phrase "spiritual successor" gives me chills.

17. Agentknife

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah Hasbro REALLY needs to take continuity lessons from Marvel. I'm not saying that that Marvel never has continuity issues but for a Universe that dates back to the late 1930's they've done a damn good job.

But I think by "spiritual successor" HM meant that FOC plays alittle differantly than WFC.

I did notice on the TF Prime season finale they did a 3/4 assed job of connecting to WFC when Rachet told the story of how Orion Pax became Optimus Prime and how the Decepticons came into being.. I say 3/4 assed because they did seem to try to connect the 2 but still yet didn't do all they couldh've.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011