Which characters are you the best with?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by ArtistOfWar59, Jun 26, 2011.

1. ArtistOfWar59

ArtistOfWar59 Stunticon

What characters are you best at fighting with in DOTM? Just say which character and which weapons. I'm really good with Bumblebee. Can't say how many times his melee spin has saved me. Mirage is also really good, if you have a strategy. Ratchet is really awesome too.

2. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sideswipe
    Mirage
    Bee
    Optimus
    Ironhide
    Megatron
    Shockwave

Had an 18-1 match today with Mirage.

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Well, I haven't played DOTM yet, but on WFC? No human being can ever HOPE to defeat me when when I use Brawl [with that Neutron Rifle/Machine Gun-thing weapon], Tank artillery + machine gun = Your Doom. in spades.

I was also awesome with Breakdown [Null-Ray/Sniper Gun], on the "annoyingly speedy guy" variety.

When I play DOTM, I'll talk about my awesomeness in that game.

4. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    Ratchet and Bumblebee, so far.

5. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm really good with Ironhide, Ratchet, and Shockwave.

6. iamste

iamste Well-Known Member

Sideswipe. I'm a bastard with him.

7. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Commander - Megatron. His Fusion Cannon is a great big 'Nope' to the swarms of scouts clinging to each other. Not particularly easy to use against flyers, but thats what the assault rifle is good for. Vehicle mode is awful for retreating, but you're Megatron, you dont retreat. By far my best character, carrying your team is a piece of cake with Megatron.
    Runner up - Ratchet. Dat heavy machine gun

Warrior - Shockwave. Im not very good with him, I have a ton of trouble landing his melee attack and even when I do it takes multiple swings to down anything. He is however fun as hell to play as. His lack of mobility really makes maps like Volcano Road tedious though.
    His arm cannon combined with the heavy machine gun really make him devastating at close to mid range.

Hunter - I want to like Starscream, but he's just so weak. Low health, weapons dont seem to do much damage, takes multiple melee strikes to down another hunter and hes ridiculously slow on the ground. That said, rocket hover is devastating.

Scout - Don't play the class. Im guessing based on how quickly I tear through them they also have really low health. That or the regional randoms are bloody awful.

Overall winner - Megatron (truck) by far. I cant see any character topping him for me. I love the design, the weapons, everything.

8. iamste

iamste Well-Known Member

I have to say, no feeling in this game compares to going toe to toe with a Commander or Warrior as a scout and winning. Just jumping around like crazy, transforming on the fly zooming around them in circles-- so much fun.

9. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

bumblebee mirage and warpath

it's best to use mirage on that map where theres a lot of low points (i forgot what it's called) since you can aim basically anywhere on the map

10. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    Mirage, Shockwave and Megatruck > all.

11. beanman

beanman Not a Decepticon

News Credits:
    Anyone but the Jets (Hunters). I'm trying to level them up to 20 so I never have to play with them again.

12. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Ironhide. I LOVE Heavy Iron. Just wish you could use Heavy Iron 2.0 in multiplayer.

Also, Truck Megatron is boss. Just wish you could use the shotgun on his back.

13. Slimshadow457

Slimshadow457 Well-Known Member

Breakaway, Mirage and Sideswipe on Autobots
    Soundwave and Shockwave on Cons!
    I pwn All :D 

14. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    bee
    mirage
    sideswipe
    ironhide
    ratchet
    megatron
    starscream
    cranckbar

15. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    What little I did play on multiplayer when I rented the game, it has to be Megatron.

I know in the 6 straight rounds of Team Deathmatch that I played with this one group of PS3 players, they were pissed with me.

I'd just trot around in bot mode and take everyone out with the Fusion Cannon. He's a beast in bot mode, he can take a beating and dish one out as well.I never thought that I would actually enjoy playing as Megatron.

16. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

In War for Cybertron, the Leader decked out with the right perks is ridiculous. The Ion Blaster is stupid powerful and accurate, the warcry with the perk that ups the damage you do is stupid. Warcry and one smack kills a jet. Wall project then drop a mine is so good.
    The Scout is pretty overpowered too. Cloak and Scatter Shotty plus health regen is silly.

The amount of kids spamming the fusion cannon in that game is crazy though. Learn how to shoot me.