Which Character would you like to see killed off from both teams?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Envy52295, Jul 31, 2012.

1. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    arcee and airachnid

2. GuardianAngel87

GuardianAngel87 Well-Known Member

How about making Slipstream a triple-changer? She can be both a car and a jet. That way, not only will the Decepticons will at least one car-based female TF, it also won't take away Slipstream's known capabilities as a flyer. In other words, it's two birds with one stone.

3. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    That's too crazy!

4. badbotsarehot

badbotsarehot Aerialbot/Seeker

honestly, I wouldn't miss Ratchet if he died, but that's just a personal bias. (doesn't even matter that there'd be a plot hole with not having a medic.) bring in Ironhide or Jazz as the BFF!! I also think we really need an Autobot flier - Silverbolt, Air Raid or Jetfire (as long as he's not like ROTF)

as for the Decepticons ... well, if Breakdown's not really quite dead, then I vote him haha. Or Airachnid, yeah she can die too. I like everyone else. I think they should be replaced byyyy... Brawl. or Blitzwing. and Soundwave needs to get Ravage too.

5. GuardianAngel87

So, I guess it's a no, then? *shrugs* Oh well.

Then again, this sort of thing worked for TFA Blitzwing. ;) 
    Yes, his alt. modes are that of a tank and jet but still.

6. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    I don't think it'll transfer pretty to toy form.

If it was up to me, Slipstream's a jet, Override is a Decepticon car.

7. GuardianAngel87

That's a good point and that's coming from somebody that loves the TFA Blitzwing toy. Him being one of my favorite characters in that series helps too.

8. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The world needs a Female Triple-Changer.

9. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    Autobots - none. Because they're short-staffed already. Add 12 ounces of Ultra Magnus.

Decepticons - Hardshell. Because let's face it - he's a throwaway character. Replace with Swindle.

10. GuardianAngel87

Definitely this.

I really don't want any one Autobot killed at this point in this series. Though, they really need a few new members to the team already.

Decepticon-wise, I wouldn't mind seeing Starscream being put out of his misery either at the end of season two or at midway point or end of season three. *dodges rocks and everything else thrown at me*

11. Envy52295

Envy52295 Decepticon Muscle Bot

Ebay:
    Yeah i see what you mean. Hopefully they bring in some much wanted and needed characters.

12. dunerunner123

dunerunner123 Optipottamus prime

while out of the current living autobots i like arcee the least so i guess i would prefer it if she were to be killed. (even though she is never going to die) i would have her replaced with prowl, i guess as both a cyber ninja and as a lieutenant of ultra magnus checking up on team prime. i guess on the decepticon side i would either replace dreadwing for lugnut(GLORIOUS) or knockout for someone like armada cyclonus or cybertron thundercracker, i feel like the decepticons need a more energetic character.

13. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Probably kill Arcee or Bumblebee. Optimus dying has been done too many times, even though they'll inevitably do it, Ratchet is the best Autobot on the show, and Bulkhead has too many near-death experiences to die.

But really, since they stubbornly refuse to have a new character who's not a repaint (bar the Insecticon), I can't say that the Autobots should really take a loss right now. In Animated, by now the cast had tripled, but here, the cast remains isolated, alone, and restricted. They're too afraid to have the characters doing anything that's not epic, so we never have any downtime to see how the characters interect with each other. In Animated, I was more than happy seeing the same five Autobots, same five Decepticons throughout the series because we got to know them and they were consistently entertaining. Here, I want new characters because the series feels pretty dull.

Moving on from that, I would possibly have Hound, Silverbolt, Ultra Magnus, or someone fairly obscure appear to join the Autobots.

For the Decepticons, they've already lost Starscream (at least in terms of faction), Breakdown, and Airachnid. They need another female, so let's have Strika or Slipstream. Maybe have Hardshell as a main character, to replace Breakdown as the bruiser-in-chief for the Decepticons (Dreadwing is too busy being the second in command). How about Bonecrusher, as "foreshadowing" to the Constructicons' appearance latter in the show?

14. Starscreamsfan

Starscreamsfan Don Botleone

News Credits:
    I would make Optimus and Megatron battle to the death and make Ultra Magnus and Starscream (plus the Apex Armor) as leaders, and I would add a whole bunch of characters to replace others :bay 

The previous season characters I would keep would be Bumblebee, Arcee, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Dreadwing, the Vehicons (Just to watch them die), Knock Out and Laserbeak.

New Autobots:
    Ultra Magnus (With the previously mentioned Primal personality)
    Hot Shot (aka Rodimus) (Although I like Hot Rod and Rodimus Prime's original cartoon depiction I would really love if they developed him more like a more intelligent Cliffjumper. In the WFC game Hot Rod is named Hot Shot, and I would really like if he could have a romantic attachment with Arcee, like in the 1986 movie)
    Rhinox (YAY!!! The Chuck Norris Maximal was always one of my favorites along with Dinobot and Waspinator *ratatatatatatatatatata*)

Autobot Casualties:
    Optimus
    Ratchet (I would like if he would die like a hero, because he's a great character)

Decepticons:
    Shockwave (I would love to see him as Starscream's second-in-command)
    Waspinator (Nyuuu!!! WAZZZPINATOR WOULD LIKE BEING A GREAT FOOTSOLDIER IF HE DIDN'T GET SCRAPPED ALL THE TIME!!!! I think he would be great if they developed him like BW Rampage in that he and Starscream share the trait of an indestructible spark)
    Sky-Byte (YAAAYYYYY!!!!! Love Sky-Byte. He would be Starscream's most reliable warrior on the sea but, like Waspinator, would have a very deep frustration when something goes wrong on the battlefield. And he would love Haiku and his battle strategy thoughts would be with super-deformed versions of the characters :3)
    Tankor (TANKOR SMASH!!! TANKOR DESTROY!!!! Tankor was always my favorite Vehicon, and he would be Starscream's most reliable heavy munitions warrior and he would always be at the front of the battle. Dumb but deadly. He also secretly thinks that the Hot Girl Jetbot (Slipstream) is kinda attractive :O)
    Jetstorm (Loudmouthed egotist and comic-relief but really dangerous in battle. He really wants to impress Slipstream with his stunts, to the female seeker's annoyance. He also has a rivalry with Tankor)
    Obsidian (He would be Shockwave's most trusted assistant.)
    Slipstream (YAY!!! Sexy Screamer Gal would be his most trusted assasin. Jetstorm would get around her telling he's the guy she wants but Slipstream would be annoyed, because, although she won't admit it, she's really attracted to Tankor :O)

Decepticon Casualties:
    Megatron
    Soundwave (Rebuilt as Soundblaster)

Human Casualties:
    MECH

That's all. I know it's too long but hey, anyone can dream ;)