Which character will they introduce next?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by HeroicC300, May 8, 2011.

1. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    So far, we've gotten seven autobots, and seven (technically eight, for the troopers) decepticons. Wh do you think they'll introduce next, and what do you think they'll turn into? I'm hoping that it isn't a G1 character (though Wheeljack was derailed, why can't he be a weaponsmith?), or if it is, it's Roadbuster (anyone who has read the TVTropes Prime WMG page gets the joke here). While I am a big ROTF Jolt fan, Animated Red Alert, Energon Inferno or Cybertron Crosswise would be very cool. However, if they join, I want them to be a permanent cast member, and that they be either an industrial vehicle or a Chrysler 300/Dodge Charger(if Prowl).

2. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
  3. HeroicC300

News Credits:
  4. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Is that sarcasm, or are you serious? It's hard to tell in just writing...

5. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    They would have to be slightly modified if they were to be a Chrysler 300/Dodge Charger. You know, to avoid lawsuits and everything, right?

6. HeroicC300

News Credits:
    Agreed. But I like how Prime avoids repeating alternate mode classes. Hence the next Autobot Car being a sedan.

7. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Seeing what we got:

Arcee - Agressive dudette/female member.
    Optimus - OPTIMUS.
    Ratchet - Grumpy old man.
    Bulkhead - Brain-lacking Brute.
    Bumblebee - Immature soldier.

With that on mind, I have three guesses:
    - Someone to serve more as a comic relief, perhaps someone more crazy and insane [Wreck-Gar or Jazz for example].

- Someone darker, a Wolverine type of guy to create struggle among the team [maybe Roadbuster or Ironhide], someone that goes by the "ends justifiy the means" logic, almost every team has one "Wolverine" [The movies had Ironhide, for example].

- Someone older, a mentor to all TF's, perhaps an old friend of Optimus, a war veteran that has knowledge about MacGuffins and things like that [Again Ironhide, ROTF-esque Jetfire would also be particulary awesome].