which blitz is the toughest

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Rumble02, May 13, 2008.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    Ok so we all know blitzwing is a complete wackadoo and i mean that in a good way. but which personality do you think would be toughest for the bots to fight against. cold and icy. hottempered and full of anger. crazy random guy? which do you think is the bigest threat. I want to say Random face.

2. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Random, xthere's no way you can possibly predict hoe he'll attack, while the otheres you can pretty much determine.

3. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

Crazy. You can't beat crazy, crazy beat himself

4. thekryle

thekryle Well-Known Member

Cool biltz. Crazy well as said above "crazy beat himself." Hot Blitz just fires fires fires hoping it hits someone. Cool Blitz has probably done more damage then any of the others. And seems to be able to assets the situation before acting. He's my favorite of the three.

5. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Arnold's Blitwing seems to be more powerful, but I like his intellectual side, he knows how to wait and enjoy the hunt.

6. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

My favorite Blitzwing is the intellectual one. That german accent and cool acting make him look good, cold and calculist. Like a true german :D 

7. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

crazy face for sure

8. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Agreed, "Cool" Blitz is the most competent Blitz overall, though Crazy Blitz is the least predictable (and might have access to all the modes, not sure)

9. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Hothead is probably the strongest physically, but Icy is no doubt better at strategizing, and the ice missiles seem to be much more effective than the regular incendiary ones. Random is, just random, so there's no way to figure out how well suited his talents are.

10. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    At first glance, it would seem to be Random!Blitz, due to the fact that he has access to both altmodes and their weapons. But he's too unpredictable, and might even be a danger to his own side - look at the way he was firing all over the place in tank mode during the events of 'Megatron Rising'.

Hothead!Blitz I can dismiss. He's physically strong, but too much of a cowboy; that brashness of his leads to carelessness, and has cost him on more than one occasion (the 'Lost and Found' underwater smog affair and getting crushed by bridge rubble in 'Velocity')

Icy!Blitz seems the best choice. The guy is analytical, controlled and patient - someone who has a firmer grasp of his abilities than the other two personalities. I say him.

Although I'll admit it - I love to watch all his personalities in action.

11. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

Seemingly, you don't know any german people, do you?

As for the faces, the only quite good-looking is the intellectual one, as all others have significant flaws: broken teeth on one, a mental instability on annother.
    Well, the Scan-Eye gives him an Monocle-Look, remindng me on an old Series: Hogan’s Heroes, "Klink"(only a bit for the view of the face).

12. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Either Klink, or Baron von Skarin. Considering Blitz's firepower, I like the von Skarin comparison better.

13. Blitz Wing

Blitz Wing Triple Threat

I agree that the 'Cool' Blitz seems to be the most effective in battle. His ability to freeze the Autobots is much more effective than just blasting at them. Plus his other two personalities don't think things through enough.

That being said, I think all of his personalities complement each other very well.

14. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

Well not exactly the topic at hand but I strongly believe his Arnold mode is his weak spot. Every time he switches to his Arnold face, he loses the battle.

Lost & Found, VS Autobots - Fell for the Autobot smokescreen trap.
    Megatron Rising, VS Bumblebee - Transformed into a tank in mid-flight and sabotages himself.
    Velocity, VS Bumblebee - Collapsed a bridge onto himself.

Hell if weren't for his Arnold face I think he'd be quite high up the Decepticon heirarchy (or more so than his current rank, whatever it is)

15. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Not sure about Blitz's rank, but his function is listed per his box tech specs as 'berserker' - make of that what you will. He isn't so high up the ladder that Lugnut (whose function is listed as 'thug' per his box tech specs) can't shove him around, though. If anything, I say Blitz and Lugnut are of equal rank - senior enlisted men or noncoms, perhaps. How I wish this present toyline had proper tech specs with bar graphs and everything.

This might be a bit off-topic, but which of his three personalities do you guys think is his default one (i.e., the one he started off with prior to developing MPD - assuming, of course, that the MPD was something he developed after a time)?

16. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    The football fan in me was hoping this was about defensive blitz schemes, then I read the OP. FB season can't come fast enough... ;) 

17. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

It was just silly steriotipising. Do not take it seriously.

18. MugenAutobot

MugenAutobot Well-Known Member

My fav Blitz as well, cold and calculating. He seems to appreciatie whats around him, but still has a menacing presence.

19. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    Cold Blitzwing for sure.