Which Autobots will go to Cybertron and which will stay?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by QLRformer, Oct 3, 2012.

1. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    The latest episode ALPHA/OMEGA features an interesting scene where the Autobots discuss whether they want to go back home, or instead stay on Earth. It appears that this issue may gain some prominence in the future, as the Autobots will decide whether to return to restore their old home, or stay to defend their new home.

I don't think they'll all stick together, I think some will stay on Earth and some will go back. Which ones?

STAY
    Bulkhead (for Miko)
    Smokescreen (for Jack)

GO
    Ratchet (he's aching to return home)
    Wheeljack (to look for more Wreckers)
    Bumblebee (Raf is not his duty anymore I think)

NOT SURE
    Optimus Prime (I'd like an episode where he is torn between two homes)
    Arcee (she said she wants to go home, but can she leave Jack?)

What do you think?

2. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I'd back Bulkhead staying, but there's also a good chance that Miko would go with him to Cybertron if the opportunity presented itself.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Honestly I think that's why Ultra Magnus is brought in. They get him to be in charge of Cybertron while Team Prime stays on Earth.

4. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Bulkhead would stay behind, I can't even think of the extra damage Miko would do there.
    Arcee is a toss up
    Wheeljack would probably stay behind for a bit as he's not a core Team Prime member. Plus if Bulkhead stays behind, he has a buddy.

Ratchet would go.
    Bumblebee would be probably also go.
    Smokescreen would probably go just to help find AT.
    Optimus would have to go, as he would be wanting to restore Cybertron and spare Earth damage from the Decepticon forces.

5. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

Wheeljack is gonna stay behind and chilling until Cybertron shines some more, and should do something about it to make it happen, and I'd think we're up to something doing there, otherwise it's a wasteland all over. I'll just have to settle the idea of bringing the shine back, then I see an idea traveling.

6. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm actually liking this idea now. I was opposed to any bots splitting up, but if some go back to Cybertron, this would allow a cast increase without killing people off. Empty spaces could be filled because people stay back on earth and vice versa, awesome.

I can see Bulk staying for Miko, Wheeljack staying because he's still exploring around (I mean, all he does is travel, so whatever), and Smokescreen, because as he said, he JUST got there (even though going and styaing on Cybertron might take a while). I can see Arcee staying to watch over Smokescreen and Jack though while Prime, Ratchet and--crap, forgot about Bee. um..w/e lol

7. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

I see all of them going back home and texting the humans then the show ends.

8. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree about Wheeljack and Ratchet returning to Cybertron.

9. LotusoftheLeaf

LotusoftheLeaf Well-Known Member

I think Arcee, Bulkhead and Bumblebee are all going to have a hard time leaving their respective kid behind. Arcee might be able to force herself to go back to Cybertron, saying that it's her duty to rebuild her home, but it won't be easy for her.

She might just leave Smokescreen in charge of Jack since she seems to respect him a bit more and I doubt Smokey will want to leave the planet he's just growing accustomed to so quickly.

As for Wheeljack, I don't think he'll stay on Earth or Cybertron. I think he'll cruise around space looking for Autobots he can inform of their home planet's revival unless some sort of signal is sent out the moment Cybertron is alive again.

I'm not really sure what Optimus will do. He'd probably feel it's his duty to protect both planets as both are his home. He might assign some other 'bot, perhaps Smokescreen since they seem to be setting him up as future Prime material, to watch over Earth while he returns to Cybertron to lead the rebuilding.

And I'm sure Ratchet will leave Earth, but I see him having a really hard time doing so. For all his complaining about the kids, it's so obvious he's grown to love them, especially Raf. I can envision a scene of Ratchet struggling to say good-bye without letting on that he's going to miss any of them in the slightest and failing miserably.

10. Drunk-Wheeljack

Drunk-Wheeljack MrTomo

whatever happens I hope Smokescreen stays on Earth

Him and Jack made a cool partnership

11. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    This. Miko hates her host parents and we're led to believe Bulkhead is the only family she has. Jack too, when they're not arguing.

This as well. With Smoke's comment "But I just got here!" plus he seems to be taking quite a liking to our planet.

12. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

The way I see it is Optimus will give his team a choice whether to return to Cybertron or to stay on earth

13. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

Optimus convinces Ratchet to stay, his friend ! And i hope he does.
    Bumblebee will go back, so does Bulkhead and Arcee.
    Smokescreen will stay, he's got a better relationship with Jack in just 1 episode than Arcee had the whole series, and 3 new members, or more, will join them on earth.

14. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Explosions?

News Credits:
    This.

15. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    I could see them going between homes switching back and forth but if anyone stayed it would be bulkhead and arcee

16. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    How does Smokescreen have a better relationship with Jack then with Arcee with Jack? I mean sure it's fun but Arcee is the most closet to Jack and is the one that cares for him and protects him more often with their bond being stronger.

Anyway I can see Optimus,Ratchet,and Bumblebee going back but I can see Bulkhead and Smokescreen wanting to stay. Arcee at first does seem to go back to cybertron but in the end she decides to stay on Earth with Jack.

17. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I think it's fair to say Ratchet wants to get the hell off Earth and head back to Cybertron. Can't even be bothered with goodbyes, just texts :lol 

Optimus would probably go with him, as well as Wheeljack and maybe Smokescreen.

The other three, however, would be very reluctant to leave their human friends, so it's possible they'll simple stay.

18. Flexx Ark

Flexx Ark Cyberverse Completionist

News Credits:
    If the rumor of things shifting 5 to 10 years ahead is true, then maybe a mature Smokescreen could handle staying.

19. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    If they shift forward far enough for Miko to be an adult, she won't be long for this Earth because she'll be bailing to Cybertron with Bulkhead at the first available opportunity.

20. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

Still it's my opinion and i am staying with it ! The bitterness of Arcee drifting them apart and that is all i have to say about it !