Which autobots death is sadder Canopy Or Ratchet

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by primeknightHalo, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Rabid Robot

Rabid Robot Wrecker

I would want Izzy to die if that happened

2. Transformers Database

Transformers Database Ramdeen Productions

News Credits:
    We got to know Ratchet on a deeper level than Canopy so I'd say Ratchet had a sadder death in the films.

3. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

interesting how the autobots had some cannon fodder characters of their own in this film with 'oldfire', canopy, trench & some of the knights (im assuming trench was killed by the decepticons, of course...)

4. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

Doesn't matter. We'll still be getting back everybody that Bay killed off (who shouldn't have been killed off, but then Bay is a mediocre director who has zero clue or care about Transformers canon or characters).

If Paramount and Hasbro have an ounce of sense between them, they'll use the prequel as a way to reboot the movies. If the prequel takes place on Cybertron leading up to the Great War, they can stretch out that storyline for quite some time. That would put more than enough time between Bayverse and the complete reboot the movies so badly need.

My suspicion is that's what they may be planning on doing, since TLK did not perform well at the box office. I think they're finally catching on that people were getting tired of redundancy, and want actual Transformers movies.

5. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy Well-Known Member

Canopy was such throwaway character. What was the point? The concept art showed him taking care of little transformers babies or mini-cons, but that didn't make it to the final version.
    Meanwhile we had 3 movies to develop Ratchet. Granted, he didn't get as much screentime as other bots.

6. Macross79

Macross79 Well-Known Member

Ratchet's death hands was the saddest of both deaths.

7. NemesisPrime12

NemesisPrime12 Well-Known Member

Ratchet ofc