Which autobot or decepticon are you?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ReximusPrimal07, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Ampere

Ampere Isn't the sharpest crayon

Broadside: A forgettable, scared, looser.

2. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    OT: G1 Prowl is pretty much a verbatim representation of me. Hopefully he plays guitar and Warhammer, or else I might find some... dissonance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2018
  3. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

Waspinator, the but of the joke, the whipping boy regulated to grunt work and bossed around by everyone. I've took a lot of damage but I'm still here and my ambitions are vague!

4. Strawberrytop00

Strawberrytop00 Derpticon

Well let’s see Tarn has OCD apparently (though I’m really curious about the details of his)…I have OCD…so…Tarn….yyyeaaaahhh lets go with Tarn, I’ve got a love for music (Who doesn’t though honestly) And I’m not a huge fan of cats….(too soon ?) Plus I’ve very…dramatic…XD

I would have put Nautica but recently her character has changed to that same snarky, wise cracking, easily agitated personality all of the LL crew now has so that’s a ‘no’ now.

5. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

IDW Bumblebee. I mean well, I want what's best for everyone, and when given a task, I will usually do everything I can to complete it, even if it hurts or inconveniences me. However, I also have low self-confidence and have trouble properly articulating what I want to get across in conversation. I'm also a bit of a wise-cracker around people I feel comfortable with, but not quite Swerve-levels.

Maybe a touch of IDW Ultra Magnus and Nautica, as a lot of humor goes over my head and I'm a total dork.