Which are the rarest Binaltechs/alternators?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by lazerous8506, Jan 12, 2009.

1. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    just FYI ~ while somewhat similar, are you aware that the upcoming Alternity Prime/Megs aren't the same scale as Alt/BT???
    I don't think i've heard o "Satellite Prowl"?!?!?

2. Cascadia

Cascadia Mt. St. Hilary

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    1:24 scale (Alt/BT) vs. 1:32 scale (Alternity) but they are relatively similar. The "Satellite" Prowl supposedly had Satellite Patrol on the doors.

3. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    Never been a mint-in-boxer, I have to take em out! And it poses superbly; Rodimus and BT Swindle just rule for poseability. Take him out the box, you know you want to ;) 

Ah,I was the other way about; I preferred the stripes because it's accurate to the GT, and personally I think it looks better in bot mode too. My Alt Mirage got customised into in Alt Skywarp (by another board member, fellow called Jarrod... check out his amazing customs). But whichever version it is, it is an excellent figure. The designers clearly knew they were onto something, after all, part of the design eventually made it onto Universe Sunstreaker!

(Stops hiajcking thread about which BTs/Alts are rare... sorry :)  )

4. krazy83karl

krazy83karl Well-Known Member

5. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Oh, i forgot, the UK alternators are kinda scarce in the USA, but I have no idea how plentiful they are in the UK.