where's the next wave?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ezim93, Sep 6, 2010.

1. ezim93

ezim93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i keep seing news stories that people are finding new transformers, yet when I check stores in my location and the internet, I havbe no luck whatsoever. Can anyone tell me where I should check or if they're having similar problems?

2. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wait for it man, they'll be in full swing soon. Have you gotten wave 1 of the new lines?

3. jazz89

jazz89 i'm rockin' moon base 1.

yeah it is basically a waiting game on our part. it took like a long time before my Walmart finally got anything new. i swear there were empty shelfs for at least two months but mine now has the first wave Generations and Hunt for Decepticons as well as Powercore . so it shouldnt be too long before it is more wide spread.

4. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    Seeing as I have Generations wave 2 and I'm in the UK, you guys shouldn't have to wait too long. Granted they came courtesy of an online store, but it is a UK-based one.

5. TornadoQuakeX

TornadoQuakeX Decepti-Creep

I recently found only one each of the new HftD Deluxes. Besides those, I've only ever seen one Banzaitron and Optimus Prime, Insecticon and Oil Pan, and the new PCC 5-packs. It seems they are slowly rolling in around where I live, but a majority of the stores (like 6 stores consisting of Targets, Walmarts and a TRU) have a huge overstock of the wave 1 figures. There's just too many things on the pegs already and not enough room for new figures. :( 

6. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Please oh please let me find WFC Megatron tomorrow. WFC Soundwave would be icing on the cake.