Wheres Ironhide again???

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jimmy88, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Jimmy88

Jimmy88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well guys I had a question, ever since Ive been down in Chicago I havent seen Ironhide, but when Im not down there they are using him like near the busway and at the post office. I was going to check that parking lot on the way back from yesterday near the post office but when I saw them unloading the bots on Lower Wacker I knew they werent going to be there anymore, but when I saw down there on Lower Wacker still I did not see Ironhide, where is he???? also I am very curious when they are not using the cars where do they store them????

2. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    well didnt we see pics of most of the cars being stored in lots? i would assume the higher end cars like the camaro and ferrari etc are stored inside that one trailer you took a pic of. havent really seen prime or ironhide which is weird.

could it be possible that there already moving some vehicles to the next location for filiming? thats just a thought.

3. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Don't worry, Ironhide's been spotted before. Can't remember when, but several times TFW has already seen him. He's still in this movie.

4. MrRoy

MrRoy Well-Known Member

He was in the shot with the Fire Engine in Chicago. He was also in the lot where the cars are stored.

5. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I was reading up on Carly's history in G1 and doesn't she somehow bring Ironhide to shame and he resigns? That would be interesting to happen again in this movie.

But yeah Ironhide's been seen being filmed. It's the Twins I'm a bit worried about. Are they in any of the shots taken in Chicago? I don't want them to die, but it's looking like that's going to happen if they're not in the last battle.

6. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, I'd say the most logical explanation for the Twins and/or Ironhide not being seen is they'll primarily be in bot mode for the battle. That actually seems in character for all three.

7. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Yes, that makes sense.

8. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    Yeah I saw that too but that was when they were at the post office, they always move them around where ever they are filming....

9. Jimmy88

News Credits:

That is a high probability:)  Didnt think of it like that, now if we could only find out where they are going to be next:) 

10. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ironhide and The Twins are the three vehicles that seem to be just hanging around.

In all the footage I've seen shot, I have never seen them as part of something going on.

11. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    Yeah exactly the only footage I have seen of them is them filming all the bots including the Twins and Ironhide pulling into the post office.....

12. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  13. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    :( :( :( :(  Thats what Im talking about, he is like the only bot I havent seen in person(aside from the Twins) and he is one of my favorites....I hope I get to see him within the next couple weeks...its like they were only using him at the post office, the first week on Lasalle after I came home I found out he was parked in the area, even though I saw all the other bots, which was awesome:)  I could have kicked myself.....

14. Inferno41

Inferno41 Active Member

Ebay:
    Im sure he'll have a decent roll again.....the twins on the other hand, arent they supposed to be getting offed???