Where will the Transformers franchise go from here?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OPTIMUS GEOFF, May 6, 2012.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Whatever it goes, accept that your are powerless to change it your way. Saves a lot of anger and angst over it.

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I suppose [for the more obvious it sounds], it will either stick with the same formula of before ['Cons come, shit gets real, Autobots win] or [more likely, I think] it will try a more connected chronology [the Marvel movies did the same with success, I bet Hasbro will attempt to introduce this to TFs, too] and a larger budget [since these movies have proven to make success, it's only obvious Hasbro will give them a little more budget].

3. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    I'll just leave this here:

[​IMG]

4. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives

The franchise will move with an Emmy award nominated Prime and Rescue bots for a few years, having its sadly short golden age in the 2000s to date until a few years from now when it appears we will once again be rained upon by spittle from the mouth of Bay and Raspberry nominations a plenty.

5. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    Going by RotF/DotM, some obscure villain who wasn't ever even hinted at will pop up with a whole horde of faceless minions --one or two of which will be based on fan-favorites-- chasing after some Cybertronian MacGuffin that just so happens to be on Earth. Perhaps Sam or some other human will ask Optimus "where the hell did they come from, I thought you killed them all?" and perhaps Optimus will explain why, but probably not.

6. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    hopefully have sneakpeak of the next movie! cause bay only did that once in the 1st film!

and also combiners!buticus!!!

7. Thalack

Thalack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I prefer to keep it as it is for the most part. Bay is perfect. Please no Joss whedon, and if Joss, he isn't allowed anywhere near the third act. He can't write an act 3 to save his ass. I guess thats why there were other writers on Avengers and Cabin in the Woods...to write act 3 LOL :p 

8. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Given how little we know at this point where people want things to go is about the only interesting thing we have so far.

"Re-imagined" could mean almost anything and it's so early in the project we don't even know things like who the new human cast will be or what sort of plot we might have.

Until we get something solid to go on we might as well enjoy going wild with what might happen.

9. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    Yes we are powerless! I don't care I love the movies!

10. mrdecepticon

mrdecepticon Decepticon Leader

Agreed

11. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How?