Where will the final battle take place? **spoilers**

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Jetcols, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Jetcols

Jetcols Elite Guard

News Credits:
    So we know the last two episodes are called Endgame.
    We also know that this season will end with Prowl's death, and I'm sure Megatron and Starscream will return. Most likely Shockwave will return and the ship full of Decepticon prisoners. But where will the final battle take place? Cybertron or Earth? Most likely Cybertron but how are the earth Bots going to get there? will Sari go with them?

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

The final battle will take place on the ruins of the Nemesis I'm guessing. Since the fight technically began on OS/Autobot's ship, it would be neat for it to end on the Decepticon flagship's wreck.

3. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Places I'd like to see...

1. Cybertron.

2. Nemesis.

4. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Two places come to mind ... Cybertron, as that is where the story seems to be taking us, or Earth, simply because that's where the story has taken place for so long.

5. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Cybertron. Seems like a good way to end a season, to finally go to Cybertron to kick ass and chew bubblegum.

6. Jetcols

Jetcols Elite Guard

News Credits:
    The main plot of the first season was the return of Megatron, the second season was building the space bridge. But this season is kinda hard to know. Megatron has no grand plan and is warpping around the galaxy. Shockwave took matters into his own hands and took Magnus' hammer, but its hard to think that simply finding Shockwave will be the big finale? Plus, how are the earth bots going to get to Cybertron?

7. realCliffjumper

realCliffjumper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think the main cast is going to have a separate battle in a separate location, but we will get glimpses of another battle with all the other bots.

I can see a fight on two fronts. One on Cybertron, one on Earth. The ENTIRE SERIES has taken place on Earth. There has to be a final battle somewhere near it. We saw a giant clone army at the end of "Fistful of Energon," I can see a giant clone army flying off to Cybertron while Megs and some of the bigger badies stay on Earth, for whatever reason...AllSpark? Revenge? Energon for Ultimate Doom Weapon? The extra protoforms on the Nemisis? <--;) 

8. kenny86

kenny86 tapedeck

hope NOT Earth, I'd love to see more action on Cybertron!

9. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    I think Cybertron would be the the best place to have the final battle. What I want is a huge battle on Cybertron will every one of the Transformers in the show.

10. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Well, if the Decepticon prisoners take control of the Elite Guard ship in Decepticon Air, they'll most likely end up on Cybertron. Someone (like Shockwave) gets Megs and Screamer to Cybertron too, and other Decepticons follow suit.

As for how the Earth bots get there, I'm guessing This Is Why I Hate Machines is about Fanzone dealing with the Earth bots' and Sari's absence (they've gone to Cybertron as reinforcements) and the return of Meltdown. Wreck-Gar can help him.

11. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Personally, I'd like to see the final battle take place on top of Sumdac Tower. With Optimus finally beating Megatron, knocking him off of the tower and down into the streets below.

That would make for an awesome visual. Megatron lying broken and defeated on the ground, with Optimus standing heroically above him.

Of course, the final fight might take place on Omega Supreme. Remember what Megatron said about "we seem to be destined to fight aboard this ship". That could be foreshadowing - or just wishful thinking.

12. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

on Omega Supreme, starting on Earth to pick up the main cast then off to Cybertron.

13. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
  14. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  15. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    both epic and i have to agree that fight was the best part of the armada series, personally id like to see optimus prime break out 2 of his lines from the 86 movie :

"Megatron must be stopped no matter the cost"

and

"One will stand and and one will fall"

and i wouldn't say no to a little Stan Bush playing the background lol

and i think Cybertron is where the final battle will occur andi also think Optimus will recover Magnus' Hammer and use it to lay the smack down on Megatron

I apologize if i screwed up either quote going from memory here

16. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I say if they have the rights to the song.. an instrumental-only version of "The Touch" played in the background. Either that or opera music like that episode of "Spectacular Spiderman".

17. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude inimitable, original

News Credits:
    has to be cybertrn

18. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Cybertron, I say. For those people wondering how Optimus' crew will get there - remember, Bulkhead is still attempting to make a space bridge.

19. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Sorry to bring this back again, but I feel the finale will consist of many big confrontations.
    One will be like an all-out battle between the non-main Autobots versus the non-main Decepticons including the Seekers. Then we will have fights like..
    Omega vs. Blackout
    Bulkhead vs. Lugnut
    Ratchet and Bumblebee vs. Shockwave
    Aerotwins vs. Blitzwing
    Prowl vs. Lockdown
    A three(?) way showdown between Optimus, Megatron, and Starscream (assuming he gets his body back soon) with Prowl joining Optimus once defeating Lockdown. - Oh yeah, to make it interesting, let's have this fight aboard Omega while he's fighting Blackout.

20. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    I think people are having very high expectations for this Season finale. Just remember everyone, even though supposedly Animated gets canned after this, this Season finale wasn't written to be the end of the series.

I bet, although cool, the final fight will not be as climatic as in Armada or Cybertron. Just prepare yourself for a slight letdown (or not..personally I think those fights were executed horribly).