Where were the season two minibots during the 1986 movie

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by G1Trypticon, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G1Trypticon

G1Trypticon Banned

I know on cybertron there was optimus,gears,ironhide,prowl,ratchet,and brawn,jazz,bumblebee,cliffjumper,and the 5 dinobots and sunstreaker and hound. I know at the ark in a comic adaptation tot he movie or soemthing like that the aerialbots,protectabots and omega supreme were protecting the ark. I know at autobot city there was hotrod,kup,bluestreakand huffer outside they city. Inside the city there was perceptor,ultra magnus,blurr,springer and arcee,blaster,windcharher,wheeljack,grapple. I know off screen characters at autobot city where mirage,smokescreen,redalert,tracks,sideswipe and trail breaker. Charcters like skylunx and season three minibots did not show up in season three so never mind them but where were the season two minibots at the time of the movie. By the way i know this is sort of random is everything on that tfwiki.net site true about transformers. On that site in the 1986 movie section whe they talked about tieing off the 85/85 line of transformers theys aid they had alot of the 84 line run through a gaunlet of decepticons and carge of light brigade killjng off most of the 84 line. Is this true cause i thought most of them died sepreatley. with the exception jazz,bumble bee,cliff jumper,sunstreaker,and hound. Gaers being on the moon brawn,prowl,ratchet,and ironhide and optimus rpiem dieing seperatley.

2. ChopperByrne

ChopperByrne Well-Known Member

Probably still on Earth.

There was no way they were going to be able to show every character in the movie while also introducing an almost entire new cast.

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    They are seen in the 3rd season. I think Brawn, Huffer and Windcharger were the only minibots to die in the movie.

4. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    at the ark maybe? its never been said.

5. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    They were having a beer with Barricade, Scalpel and ROTF Wheelie.

6. Dys

Dys Bitter yellow dog.

News Credits:
  7. G1Trypticon

G1Trypticon Banned

ok guys i really nedd yo to be serious and not say he was having a beer even though you are trying to be humorus and funny and i respect that but try to seriously answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.