Where was this in the film?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RisingPhoenix86, Oct 17, 2011.

1. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    Where was this in the final film? I don't remember Sam and Lennox in a night scene with Sideswipe, Dino and Bumblebee.

Transformers 3 Teaser - YouTube

The last part with the fire trucks and stuff is I guess the invasion scene when they all jump from the space bridge in Dc. but I don't remember the Lennox and Sam part or the cars in the beginning.

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Deleted scene, probably, though you can see some of the NEST running in the background when Optimus orders a retreat.

Also, you can briefly see Lennox and Sam next to 'Bee after the 'Cons come wrecking shit up.

3. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, most likely cut/unsued footage from the D.C. invasion. Someone pointed out a couple clips in the major trailer that showed:

1) Sam and Lennox standing and watching something happen;

2) Sam ducking behind a D.C. squad car.

4. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Yeah, I'm gonna' say that's a deleted scene during the National Mall sequence. Perhaps Sam and Lennox are running up to Optimus after his "chat" with Sentinel.

Please let the Blu-Ray have deleted scenes like this, please let the Blu-Ray have deleted scenes like this, please let the Blu-Ray have deleted scenes like this. :popcorn 

5. rook

rook Well-Known Member

Its the night of the invasion, right after the first scene of Decepticons passing through the jump bridge. Looks like they completely cut that out.

[​IMG]

6. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    they didnt cut that out. that part in the vid where mirage bee and sideswipe pull up is the part right after sentinal turns on the pillars. the part when all of those police and fire vehicles driving down the street is the part when the con scans the garbage truck. if u look closely in the vid, you can see the garbage truck in the middle of all the other cars.

7. rook

rook Well-Known Member

Not the parts where Sam and Lennox meet up and apparently run across a field, that's not in the film.

8. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    I'm hoping it makes the next dvd/blu ray release.