Where to shop for TF (+games) in Irvine, CA?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SmokescreenSWE, Apr 21, 2008.

1. SmokescreenSWE

SmokescreenSWE Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope this is the appropriate section...

I'm going to Irvine on a business trip in a couple of weeks, and I'll probably have an hour or so free for shopping. Now, what I'd really like to get is a Wii (it's less than half the price over there compared to here - IF I can find one), but I'd really like to pick up a few cheap Transformers as well. Now, I probably can't go to several shops and I can't drag the rest of the people to a toy-only place, so is there somewhere in Irvine that has both?

What kind of stuff, TF wise, can I expect to find on shelves at the moment? Is there any chance for Alternators anymore?

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You should ask this in the California sightings thread. You'll get more responses there.

3. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    for a wii gamestop usually has a few available.Transformers nowadays in california are movie repaints and a few premiums.Go to a kmart if you can cause usually they have older transformers and alts still available.Plus there is always a chance of some animated crack:D 

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    if you need alternators, let me know, i'm selling a bunch MIB...