where to go for completed transformers?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by primenemesis, Apr 9, 2009.

1. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    I'm in the process of several things. 1. building my displays and putting together my transformers room, 2. doing an picture inventory on all of them.

it's been a really long time since i've messed with alot of these and i don't remember who came with what on alot of my loose transformers, i want to know .....

what website can i go to and find out who came with what? like a yojoe.com only for the big daddy toyline TRANSFORMERS. any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. kiyoshioni

kiyoshioni The Knife

Try tfu.info

I think that is it.

~Kiyoshi

3. shmax

shmax Well-Known Member

Try Shmax - Home. We're currently tracking more than 14,000 guns, fists, ramps, and the like (cobra island toys has around 1000), and each one is correctly linked not only to the package it was sold in, but also to the figure inside that package that the part is intended to go with (ie. Devastator). Further, we have the complete mold history of every single piece encoded, so you can easily research your options for replacing one part with a similar part from a different release. For example, here's every release of G1 Optimus Prime's right fist: http://www.shmax.com/Database/2533?browse=2&part_filter=7&num_results=30&r=1
    (Note that several of these are actually from Ultra Magnus, so you have that as a possible source of compatible parts).

We also have a very powerful search engine--simply type whatever it is you're looking for into the search field, ie. "blue missile", "red black shield", "clear rifle" and so on. To get even more specific results you can use the Advanced Search to browse down through a categorical tree of forms (and/or toylines, and/or molds), as well as choosing colors from a color picker.

We don't have all the photos yet (around 1400 accessory photos so far), but they're trickling in daily (around 50 in the last two days alone)!

I hope that helps!

4. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
  5. shigeoj24

shigeoj24 Well-Known Member

cobra island toys is pretty good because you can search by character (robot and alt mode) and by accessory.

6. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  7. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    Haha rookies! just kidding, Well if your looking for G1 and want to go old school try fellow board members site rework, This site has been there since the early days of VectorSigma lol..

Rework's Parts Identification Aid