Where to get as cool guns for Classics TFs?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Johnator, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

Anyone have any recommendations for some guns I could use for my Classics Transformers? Could be from other lines of toys or something but preferably pretty easy to attain and obviously fit their hands. My Decepticons need some more weapons. :D 

EDIT: Wow my title is bad. Where to get cool guns for Classics TFs? :) 

2. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I just salvage weapons from other TFs. Hot Rod has his G1 version's guns, Bumblebee has RiD High Tower's sidearm, and Cliffjumper is holding Energon Hot Shot's blaster.

I've also found that Mirage looks pretty good with G1 Blurr's gun. (Mirage and Hot Rod, as you may have noticed, have smaller hand holes than the other Classics)

3. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

I found that G1 Sludge's gun works pretty cool for Mirage.

I use my G1 Hot Rod's guns in my Classics Hot Rod, since I have the Takara TM version

Only thing I have left of my G1 Skullcruncher is his gun, I just gave it to Classics Bumblebee for somewhere to put it, it looks kinda cool.

The seekers don't really need guns, nor does Megatron, otherwise it's just Astrotrain, who's pretty well armed, I thought. Who else do you want weapons for?

4. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

yea in other words, basically, any g1 guns will work lol you can find them on ebay, transformerland.com, fortmax.com, and many other sites for pretty cheap.

personally, i think defensor's guns look great on bb/cj. :) 

5. Johnator

Actually most of the Autobots like Mirage, Cliffjumper, etc. and Astrotrain, Constructicons etc. on the other side.

6. Johnator

Lots of good ideas. I will have to check some online places I guess.

7. Necrophon

Necrophon Speaker of Death TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I gave Bumblebee the gun that came with the Megatron from the 2-pack with Optimus Prime. I didn't like the way it looked on Megs tank form and seemed redundant that he should have a gun when his whole firggin arm is a gun! Anyway I've had it with Bumblebee so long that I now think of it as his gun, and it looks a lot like an uzi which is pretty sweet.

8. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Have you considered... disarming him? :D 

I've heard, and seen, that the G1 Predacon guys look great with various Classics, particularly ones with black as a base color like Cliffjumper. The color obstructs the "less realistic" style of the weapons, they're late G1 so they use the standard peg system, and nine out of ten times, Predacons are displayed combined anyway! Almost picked up some cheap for that very purpose, but I never got a Bumblebee, and eventually got rid of most Classics anyway.