Where to find Transformers live-action movie character tech specs?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Optimus Prime66, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Optimus Prime66

Optimus Prime66 Member

I am desperately seeking tech specs for the live-action movie characters. Does anyone know where I can find them?

The reason is that I am working on Transformers live-action movie character writeups for all the characters from the movies for a roleplaying game campaign I am going to run soon based on the new live-acton movies using a game called Cartoon Action Hour Season 2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    The resources section here on 2005 would be a good place to start.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

For all the movie characters with toys, the back of their boxes have the stats and the bio, but not a "quote", Don't think they've hade quotes for a long time now...

4. Scaleface

Scaleface TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    In the 2007 movie and 2009 movie we had some quotes on web pages. For instance right now I think Hasbro has quotes for many of them, but they are recycled G1 quotes, but some are now. For instance ROTF Sideswipe says "Love the thrill of battle, hate the notion of war."

Sadly they are all ocked away in the overactive web page designer's wet dream of flash animation, instead of in easily downloadable pictures!

Battle Bios

5. Optimus Prime66

Optimus Prime66 Member

I am seeking mostly their stats.

6. Kit

Kit My awesomeness is logical

All ROTF toys have the Tech Specs on the back of the box. :)  If you can't find a box at your local store for a specific character, check out the resources section here or at the "Back of Box" photo on any toy review at Ben Yee's website (Welcome to Ben's World of Transformers | BWTF). Or just google "[character] ROTF back of box". Hope I was of assistance. :) 

-Kit

7. Scaleface

Scaleface TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I have yet to see a nice clippable "TECH SPEC" on the back of a RTOF box. It has a bio in one spot, some stat numbers over there, but actual TECH SPECS? I'd love to see those return. I don't think those have been around since Beast Machines - except on the occasional reissue figure or club/convention special.