Where to Buy Transformers Masterpiece Series

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AtariPrime, Sep 18, 2012.

1. AtariPrime

AtariPrime Active Member

Hi,

I am new to the forum. I was wondering you feel is the best place to buy Transformers Masterpiece Figures online. I am somewhat new to the line, but love the quality. I am looking at ordering Soundwave and Sideswipe. I have found several sites that have them available but I thought you guys may know which ones typically have the best price, which ones are the most reliable, and which ones to stay away from.

I tried to preorder Sideswipe from Amazon.co.jp but it says they will not ship it to the US. I don't know that I understand why that is. It looks like the best price outside of Amazon Japan is Robotkingdom.com but they charge about $20 for shipping where others charge about $8, negatating the price advantage. Some have mentioned prices for Sideswipe in the $50-60 range. The best I have seen is $62. If you can point me toward a better price that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Atari Prime

2. Hellbot

Hellbot Jaeger

Robotkingdom's prices + shipping will still come out to be a tad cheaper if not the same as what other online retailers are charging. If you'd rather order from the US I'd say Bigbadtoystore or TFSource are solid options.

3. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Have a look at the sponsors (see above) & compare prices/shipping.

4. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    captured prey is also good

5. Primus1998

Primus1998 "Say hi to Joker for me." - Red Hood.

I am also needing to know because I am just getting into the masterpiece series right now and my parents do not trust ebay whatsoever, any british sites?