Customs: Where to buy decals?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SonRay, Jan 20, 2008.

1. SonRay

SonRay Banned

I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy decals for model cars. You know the kind, like tuner car/sports car sponsor decals that either stick on or slide on with water?

Id like to be able to buy some without having to buy a whole, expensive model kit which in my area is the only way id get them.

If you know of a reputable site that sells such things please let me know. Ive tried looking myself and had no joy.

Thanks.

2. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

You could always find the "do it yourself kits." Testors makes one. That way you totally get what you want!

3. SonRay

SonRay Banned

And where do i find those? Bear in mind there are no hobby shops that stock such things in my area.

4. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Probably the Testors site, but I'm not sure how much the shipping would be for you. Wish I could be more help with it, but I'm not sure who might have them.

5. SonRay

SonRay Banned

Hmm i just checked the testors site and they don't have anything. Only stuff to make your own with which is no good for me.

6. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    Try www.slixx.com they've been making water slide decals for over 10 years not sure about Tuners but check out their contingency decal sets - that might help.
    Most sets are 1/24 scale.

P.S. don't let their crappy pics fool you, these sets are better than what comes in model kits.

7. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

8. Ford Magnus

Ford Magnus Member

if you go onto repro labels they can make a set for you in whatever style you want, you will have to get 2 sets and itll probably cost about $25 butconsidering your english aswell that should translate to be quite cheap and you could probably sell the other set of decals to make up a bit of the cash