where the hell are the titaniums?!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bumble Prime, May 1, 2007.

1. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

ok i dont know if this is an oklahoma thing or what.....

i really want g1 titanium ultra magnus but cant find him anywhere except ebay

and it worries me because the titaniums thus far seem to have one run then dissappear.

The toys r us by my house just now stocked rodimus and soundwave

am i just screwed or is there a chance they will pop up eventually?

2. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    no tit g1 mags over here too buddy.

:( 

3. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Titanium releases have been really random lately, I'm not sure anyone knows what's going on... seems only a few online stores have been getting in the new waves, ones on eBay are most likely from BBTS which was the only place selling G1 Magnus and WW Megatron so far. As it is I think only a few stores on the west coast have gotten in Fallen and Cheetor. From what I can tell, it seems most stores dont stock Titaniums in nearly the numbers they stored them at warehouses in, so there's a big excess that keeps ones like Rodimus, Soundwave, and Starscream showing up but keeps them from ordering the new ones. If stores could stock them in more numbers (and if they were selling faster) then we'd be getting new ones in by now.

4. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

No Fallen nor Cheetor here yet either and we (CA folk) usually get the Tits. a bit before most of the country, it seems. And G1 Magnus comes after that, right? So....PATIENCE! :) 

5. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    over here, after fallens wave, we seemed to have skipped g1 magnus wave and went straight to repaint ww magnus/sunstorm -.-'

6. Bumble Prime

we skipped the fallen cheetor wave here and went straight on into RID prime and starscream. There is one wal mart that actually stocks them thats way out in the middle of nowhere. But i live in a pretty big town and they used to be like transformers central.

But ever since that last wave of cybertron clogged up all the shelves......and then the freakin spider man 3 toys ugh........okay we get it, the spider man movie is coming out and it has 5 total characters that warrant 12 figures each, pluS!! hey remember this lizard guy!

spiderman toy rant aside, it seem my state is only stocking titaniums with red color schemes.....let the conspiracy theories begin

7. Triformis

You have it out of order, man. The WW Starscream/RID Prime wave came out after the Rodimus/Soundwave wave and the Fallen/Cheetor wave is supposed to come out next followed by the Sunstorm/WW Magnus wave followed by the G1 Magnus/? wave. At least, this is how I recall reading it should work. I know for sure the Fallen/Cheetor wave comes out after Star/Prime.

8. Bumble Prime

my bad! but im still worried , i bough the only war within prime i saw, and havent seen him since

and i could have had a sweeps fleet by now if bought all the scourges sitting on the shelves around here

9. Phorpus

Phorpus RHco.

Well my Wal Mart's been reorganizing everything like a tornado in heat so there isn't any new stock except for one box of Cybertron deluxes they found in who knows where.

Haven't seen any Alts or Titaniums for a month now I think.

10. Optimus-JD

Optimus-JD Team Laser Explosion!

You must be my competition in this area. It's dry as hell here, I did manage to get RID PRime and Screamer but I haven't seen anything else, nor any evidence. Both Walmarts here really piss me off when it comes to Transformers lately.

11. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Out here all I see are Scourges and Optimal Optimus still.

12. Triformis

Same here. That wave was ordered in great abundance. Not sure why...

13. MilkManX

MilkManX TF Comicbook Fan

For some reason the only place that has at least gotten up to the RID Prime/Scream assortment is TRU. Walmart(I think only 1 or 2 in my area carries the 6" Ti) still has the Optimal Optimus and Scourge assortment. :( 

14. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Fallen/Cheetor should get a wider release this month. Hopefully this week!

15. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    Titaniums have been very "feast or famine" from the beginning. That's why I orderred all mine online after the Jetfire wave...

I'm worried about the line though, we've heard the names for 6" figures from the insert, but no new preorders for quite a while now...

16. tusko

tusko Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Flickr:
    In central Ontario (Canada), I saw RID Prime and Starscream but seem to have missed Rodimus.
    I don't think Ultra Magnus or WW Megs is even out yet.

17. Bumble Prime

yeah back when titaniums were first being released , norman toys r us was the only place to find them. But after that target was pretty much the only place that stocked them and then they stopped carrying them.

norman toys r us used to be awesome, i found 2 swerves there. but then as soon as i moved out here for school.....they have not restocked since december

18. defstar

defstar Autobot...

Same here in Texas...glad I picked up RID Prime and Soundwave when I did....may still get Scourge but am kind of saving the money for WWI Megs and UM...

These thing are very limited around here though...when I did see Starscream and others there were only two max per store...

19. Acteon

Acteon Overworked

Ebay:
    They aren't easy to find in Blighty, I had to import my WWI Prime despite Argos supposedly stocking them.

If they do a good version of Shockwave, I'm in for that, but otherwise I'm not overly fussed.

20. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Argos is just crap for TFs now thanks to their Argos extras. Unless there's an extras store near you you need to order them from their warehouse. Then if its not the one you want to have to have them order more.