Where should the final battle take place for movie 2???

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by darthrage, Nov 3, 2007.

1. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    i didn't read the leaked script for movie 2 but I was thinking about how the first movie had its final battle in the city and then later I thought how they can raise the bar in terms of destruction and excitement level.

I thought it was cool that the final battle took place in the city so that the TFs can throw each other through walls, Megatron throwing cars, flicking humans, driving at high speeds through city traffic etc.

In my opinion, I think that they can totally make the 2nd movie's final battle in a military base. And the Autobots will have to face off with Bruticus. They might need to make a few character/name changes since Brawl (aka Devastator) and Vortex (aka Blackout) are gone.

Any one else have some thoughts about the final battle in the next movie?

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Before anyone gets too comfortable, this will probobly get closed with a link to this.

In the meantime, I like your Idea of a military base, but dislike the Bruticus notion. Combiners are way over-rated and I prefer the time and money be spent on more screen time for individual robots and character/plot development and bigger face-offs and battles.

3. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

I liked the idea of another city battle, but at dusk in the early months of winter, with just a little bit of snow on the ground to make things interested. New York or Boston maybe?

Or how about a huge freeway melee? I can't believe we didn't get a decent highway chase in movie #1 with transforming back-and-forth between bot mode and vehicle mode to avoid overpasses and what not... something like that I'm sure they're saving for a sequel.

But I like your military base idea, good stuff.

4. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Hmm... I think this should be in the sequel thread, not sure.

I want it to happen at night. Night battles were always more dramatic IMO. If the aircraft carrier or another Tidal Wave-like character is used, I'd like them to battle it at a port or harbor, then go to the city, maybe even underground just between Prime and (name of Decepticon leader)

5. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

Yes, but that will have to stop eventually when we reach a point when people stop talking about movie #1, and start talking about the sequel but don't want to be forced to limit all discussion to one thread.

This forum has to change into "The Transformers Movie 2" forum eventually...

6. viper2391

viper2391 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think its cool in the city but totally unwise and irresponsible. The movie's story is stupid in the first place. The secretary of defense became stupid in the end as he lets the band of soldiers make decisions he should be making. The strangest part is how come the decepticons esp. Blackout became a push-over and looked weak while on the first opening sequence he was shielded by what looks like a force field and he's weapon is so bad ass it just blow everything away. If the battle will take place in the city again I'd like to see more humans die coz the only thing the robots did was thrash the building. That scene was designed to make the humans look good. Hope the story is good this time too bad a strike is on its way. Lets hope for the best.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    It will, evevitably... eniva...evev... *ahem* either that or a new forum will open up along side it. (or a sub-forum) but in the meantime we do have a thread for discussing sequels and it was stickied for a reason. There's still a more than fair amount of non-sequel talk going around here.

8. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Bad character developement? Yes.
    Bad story? Not the best, but there are a lot worse. Macguffin, but built onto it.
    Uhh, the military wasn't prepared, they didn't even know what Blackout was. Of course he's gonna deal serious damage in the first scene. The humans know what could kill him later on, not to mention he got shot in the crotch
    This is a film marketed towards kids. People dieing and blood? R rating=kids don't watch=less money

9. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    A city battle again

My guess is TF2 will end in a city battle again. My speculation is that the AllSpark will be able to regenerate itself from the leftover shard like a flat worm. The Decepticons will attack the Autobot headquarters in the city to get the AllSpark. Autobot headquarters can be in a building, warehouse, car factory, or underneath a park. I think the AllSpark is the only energy source worth fighting for in Transformers movies. For future movies, it is possilble to introduce more AllSparks to fight over. My guess is there's more AllSparks where they came from.

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    City Battle would be so cool.

11. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I want it in the Arctic. No humans around there, so they can all quit pulling their punches for the sake of the fleshies.

Though I wanted an Arctic battle in the first too..

12. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Added who I thought should be leader

13. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    Shockwave and Soundwave vs Optimus

For TF2, I imagine both Shockwave and Soundwave will put Starscream in his right place and prevent Starscream from taking over.
    For the final battle in the city again, I imagine it will be Shockwave and Soundwave double teaming against Optimus for the AllSpark. Final battle will end with Decepticon victory and the resurrection of Megatron. To be continued in TF3.

14. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    On Cybertron.

15. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    I like the idea of a snowy Arctic region for one of the big battles. I always think those surroundings look the most memorable for some reason.

What could be interesting as well is if more than one battle was taking place at similar times in two different locations. So there could be confrontations at say a military base and in somewhere like the Arctic. Or what if the Decepticons and Autobots both had Earth bases established by then? Fights could break out in and around those.

16. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Grand Canyon.

17. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

The Arctic is good, but what about the disaster factor? Bay loves blowing shit up, and unless the TFs can blow up mountains and throw giant snowballs, I don't think it'd work with Bay's style. Also remember how Megatron was frozen

18. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Vegas bby

19. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    Vegas, at night.

20. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    hollywood.