where should i start this thread

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Autobot78, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    i want to take a 2 polls, one for how many collectors have had to or been to vegas before and the 2nd how likely would they to visit a store that sells customs by Encline Designs FrenzyRumble and anyone else that wants people to see there work first hand, as well as displays for all the major 3rd party groups like CRAZYDEVY and FANSPROJECT as well as rare and vintage, and KO Transfomers. i just want to know where i should post this thread and also can i post my Grand Opening on the events threads, Encline will be there for a meet and greet Fansproject has a little something up there sleeves and im waiting back for FRENZYRUMBLE's response to be at the grand opening hopefully as well and i might have a few more tricks up my sleeve as well :)  please let me know the proper places to start these threads thank you and God bless you and yours

2. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    A thread to ask how many people have been to Vegas would go in General discussion.

Once you get into store talk as per the forum rules this would fall under advertising and should be directed to your signature.
    7. No Website Advertising
    Any posts or threads to promote a website or store, Transformers related or not, will be removed. You may place a link in your signature. The more you contribute to threads, the more exposure your site will get.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/rules.php

3. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    i have already got FRENZYRUMBLE AND ENCLINE DESIGNS doing a meet and greet and will be unveiling some surprises they have been working on that will be huge news in the customizing world at the Grand Opening, i was hopeing on advertising the Grand opening on the events forum because of the meet and greet and unveilng of new product. im not trying to make money this is something people will want to attend and be a part of. i am a man of my word and this is not about money but the fun, can you imagine displays set like 80's Transformer commercials, displays with items from some of the most famous customizers in the world, im not trying to change your mind about the rules im trying to change your mind aboiut my intentions of this EVENT:)  please let me know when you get a chance, grand opening wont be till august. thanks and God bless you and yours

4. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    can i talk about the store on other threads, like i wanted to ask MAIDENJAPAN if he wanted to sell his customs from my store but i was afraid i would get in trouble so i PMed him instead, i want to give the guys that customize a place to display there product and sell if they like but a physical place that us fans can visit and see first hand all these works that we have been seeing online, thanks for you time

5. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    i have never had my own business, i have worked with the physically and mentally challenged since i was 19. so i really know nothing about advertising or anything really i just have a dream(MLK jr rocks:)  of a store with a physical location that has all of our 3rd party products as well as customs on display of the world famous customizers as well as lesser known ones to see first hand, kinda like a museum, i know that for this store not only to work but for its true purpose to be reallized ( a place for those fortunate enough to find themselves in las vegas to see in person the coolest stuff) and for everyone to know it exist so they dont miss out on the AWESOME nastalgia, thanks for your time God bless you and yours

6. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    i would even partner with you guys and we can call the store Transformer world, i mean if you wanted i just want this to happen

7. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As per Super Megatrons previous post:

7. No Website Advertising
    Any posts or threads to promote a website or store, Transformers related or not, will be removed. You may place a link in your signature. The more you contribute to threads, the more exposure your site will get.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/rules.php

This includes this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.