Where is the Cube's energy now, still in Sam's brain?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Moy, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    This thread may have been discussed but I may have approached it differently. ( I hope) The Fallen mentioned that the cube could never be destroyed, but merely transformed.

Since Sam possessed/absorbed the knowledge of the cube in his mind back in ROTF, will this continue to be the case in TF3? If not where is it? Any guesses? Will it still be important in the plot, as far as the war between the Autobots/Cons?

Attached Files:

2. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    nah they are going a different route...but I'm assuming some of the info is still inside

3. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Do you say this because there are new writers? And also because it would continue the same story? hmm.. good point, but the cube was why the transformers headed to earth in the first place.

4. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    We Dont Know

But There Was an Scene which was Removed from the film, after sam "died" all the Info and energy fo the allsaprk went to the matrix

5. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    You know this how?

6. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Where did you hear this?

7. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

no,the Allspark info got depleted/deleted on 2 fronts,one, while sam's was copmpleting his mission & also 2nd,while the Decpticon doctor scalpel extracted the allspark info while he had sam tied up on a medical styled bed & hooked up to a extraction computer.

8. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    It may or may not have been a deleted scene, but that's what happened in the comic adaptation of ROTF.

I have no idea, but I assume it'll still be in Sam's head somewhat in DOTM. Only time will tell.

9. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
  10. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am going with the above poster as I was reading the novelization of the movie just yesterday and finished it. It's not necesarily a scene that was removed from the movie, the novelization of a movie is another authors take on the movie and embellishes at certain parts such as Ratchet explaining Stasis Lock to Sam when Optimus died.

Anyways on page 322 of the movie novelization as Sam and Optimus are at the bow of the boat Sam tells Optimus that the synbols in his head are gone and Prime says "Not gone, absorbed within the substance of the matrix."

Not exactly sure what that means though, but there it is.

11. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Well the novelization and comic adaptations are Based on Early scripts of film before they were changed to what we saw on the films

12. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

Its still stuck lost in sam some where, along with any semblance of the plot for ROTF. LOL

sorry couldnt resist.

13. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Well now, this sounds very satisfying. This would bring up another problem than, so the Matrix energy is also abundant somewhere... this is getting good.

14. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Backing up. Most of the Energon in the Allspark are gone. Remember Megatron absorbed the energy and died. The fragments only contain enough to create mutations, reactivate Jetfire and resurrect Megatron.

Which bring to question the fate of the fragments. Did Jetfire and Megatron totally absorb them?

Though as a plot device I'd like to think Scalpel was smart enough to yank the shard for later.

Assuming Optimus Prime did not blow up the Matrix, it should be in his possession.

We would have two sides each with a Macguffin. But alas that's not the plot for TF3 DotM.

15. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Best guess is the energy is in Megatron - I mean, look at him. While the info is still in Sam's mind.

16. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I definitely hope they carry on with the idea removed from the film, with the power and knowledge of the AllSpark being in the Matrix now. It's a twofold thing - it explains where the energy went, AND it turns the Movieverse Matrix, which starts out as a glorified key, into the Matrix we all know and love, a magic-life-giving wisdom-of-the-ages-holding doodad of incredible power. The new movie/2010/gold box/HftD Voyager Optimus Prime figure has the movie Matrix in his chest, remember!

17. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    well megatron cant died for some reason, i mean optimus kicked his ass pretty bad, blowing half of his face, ripping one of his arms off....megs may not know how to use the energy he absorb from the first movie yet...he did defeat prime, and the fallen was a coward...

18. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    They should cut off Sam's head and check, just to be sure.

As much as I'd like to think the remaining Allspark energy went into the Matrix (and reformation of) I'll bet just enough is left in Sam to make him important in the next movie. Gotta have a weak excuse to keep him in the spotlight and involved in the TF war somehow. At the very least he'll have an affinity for Cybertronian artifacts. I also predict his hair will ruffle and glow gold when Allspark energy is near. :p 

19. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    Maybe there is still a lot of AllSpark energy left in one of Sam's sock.

20. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Or he now owns a pair of boxer shorts glowing with Allspark energy and covered in Cybertronian glyph skidmarks that show the way to the next ancient Transformer artifact.

Maybe 'Dark of the Moon' actually means the evil contents of Sam's shorts.

Optimus: "Where are your undercrackers, Sam? We need to follow the brown grotlines in them to find the Key to Vector Sigma."