Where is my FOC Voyager Grimlock?!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Grimm, May 29, 2012.

1. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As others have said, SDCC is when we'll most likely here something official if it's happening.

As some one else said, I hope we get Voyagers Grimlock and Sludge, and then the rest in deluxes. That'd make me so happy.

What kid wouldn't want a group of transforming robot dinosaurs?

2. jametron

jametron Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE! Taste Kittens…

News Credits:
    K. Nevermind.

3. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Any kid? Dinosaurs aren't at the level of popularity among kids of all ages that they were back in the day. Mostly seems to be really young kids nowadays that dinosaur toys are marketed to.

4. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    Yes, but those don't turn into mean looking robots with enormous shield and swords.

5. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    I suspect (and kinda hope, given that his deluxe is a bit... yeah) that we are getting a Voyager Prime, too. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

6. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    I would prefer Deluxe, because otherwise the scale would be messed up. They're probably not making Leaders, so Grimlock would have to be the same size as Optimus, Bruticus would be WAY too small, and plus they would probably be less accurate since, judging by the fact that Soundwave is going to just be a less accurate than the deluxe oversized version too big for everybody else, with a gimmick that takes away from the accuracy, it would have a gimmick.

7. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    The only reason Soundwave has a sweet gimmick is because Soundwave has always had a sweet gimmick. A voyager Prime/Megatron/Grimlock/whoever would very VERY likely just be like all other Generations toys, where the gimmick is an accurate toy with a nice transformation and cool weapons.

Also, if modern kids can't find updated, awesome Dinobots totally fuckin rad, then our generation is truly dead inside

8. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    There's so many ironies and contradictions about this post that I don't even know were to begin... I'll just presume that if it's guys like you that all hate me, then I must be doing something right.

Let the record show that I clearly said Optimus and Jazz being that they already have recent Generation's/Classics figures(that many people said they're going to pass on anyway)....even Grimlock had a Classics figure for that matter. Shockwave does not so leave him be. And to sit and debate that anyone here would be against the FOC Dinobots having a toy released in wave 1 to accommodate the games release date is laughably ridiculous. Oh and leave that TF: Prime out of this. That show will have plenty of time to underachieve once it's off hiatus.

Glad to hear that. It's makes my detractors sound that much more rediculous. However keep in mind that Bay also said that DOTM would be the last one for him. But since money talks, here we are faced with another Bay SNAFU.

Bay didn't like the Transformers at all but Paramount convin$ed him to hop aboard. So with Paramount wanting at least the same box office numbers as last time, they know that their going to have to up the anti. And to them nothing says CHA CHING! like "Giant Robots" that turn into "Giant Dinosaurs". Plus Bay is always eating his words. So I'm telling you all that this will happen. So bookmark this quote.

Because you'll all owe me a Coke.

9. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    As if marketing Dinobots wouldn't rekindle that flame.

People of all ages have been waiting for another Jurassic Park for over a decade now. Just because there hasn't been one doesn't mean there's no demand for it.

This should be the prime example of someone forcing their misinformed opinion instead of stating legitimate facts. Though it's clearly obvious I despise Bays take on Transformers. It's a no brainer that Dinobots would be a cash cow as long as they don't look like Power Rangers.

10. Grimm

Grimm Me Hungry!

With SDCC only DAYS away now I am super excited that we MIGHT see a Voyager Grimmy revealed!!!

11. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    we have soundwave grimlock only makes sense unless we are geting a repaint in the same wave

12. Grimm

Grimm Me Hungry!

Yeah, it does make sense. Can't wait.

13. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I wouldn't be too surprised if Grimlock is announced as close to the game as possible, SDCC maybe or is there an event closer to FOC release?

14. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    While Grimlock would be great, I hope we get all five FoC Dinobots, god DAMN that would be crazy kick ass!

15. ShadowXD

ShadowXD Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All five Dinobots should have wave dedicated to the Dinobots only.
    Not sure if that made sense^^

16. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I bet it's the same place as wfc jetfire, trypticon, air raid and starscream :D 

17. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    Um what?

18. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Grimlock secretly bundled with the game. Well it not true, but would that be amazing?

19. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think its a bt much to hope for voyagers of all 5. Personally i would be happy with voyagers of Grimlock and Sludge, and deluxes of the rest.

20. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    wishful thinking here, but with the new deluxes, i'd say Grimlock and Sludge should be LC and the others should be voyagers. and if they distribute right, they'd make two of Grimlock and Sludge (or at least two of Grimlock)