Where I have found DOTM Combo Pack the Cheapest.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by shadow2879, Sep 30, 2011.

1. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    Ok guys and Gals... I first off want to say Im a bit disappointed in that there is no dvd or blueray release with the 3 extra minutes in any store. If someone else finds otherwise please post it. I went to Best Buy, Target, K-Mart and even Walmart... the big 4 that would have it and all of them are selling the same movie with the same running time of 154 minutes. So the extra 3 minutes seems to not be legit. As for price... I found the DVD, Blueray +Digital download combo pack the cheapest at Best Buy for $17.99 and the DVD by it self for $16.99 If you are going to get the movie and not wait til the 3D packed extras version in a few months, you might as well spend the extra $1 and get the combo pack and skip just the stand alone DVD.

2. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Well I just found on the flyer of one of my Electronic Stores that they are sell the dvd and we get a Stealth Force Bumblebee (the one that transformers into stealth automaticly) Free. Should I get that?

Although I'm not to sure about getting it because I heard there is another one coming out with special features but it's that same movie.

3. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg me King!

News Credits:
    Is anybody else not able to access their digital copy yet? I can't get the website to load.

4. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bought the Dvd/Bluray+Digital copy bundle for 14.99 at the Fort Belvoir Post exchange XD

5. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had to google it but it worked after that.