Where have the PRID figures been on TRU.com?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by neogeokid, Mar 4, 2012.

1. neogeokid

neogeokid Doctor of Doom

In the past few days I've noticed that Toysrus.com hasn't restocked on a few of the PRID deluxes (mainly Ratchet) for awhile. Is this due to the Bumblebee problem that HTS is having? Where exactly does sites like TRU get their figures from?

2. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Decepticon. I'm no hero

News Credits:
    Yeah it's funny because one day they will have wheeljack, soundwave listed the next day they won't even be listed. I saw Ratchet listed a couple weeks ago, out of stock, but has has since disappeared from the listings all together and hasn't yet returned. This has happened in the past too.

TRU had that buy 2 get one free deal and they always seem to take the hottest figures off the list in an event like that. I can't be the only one who notices that.

3. neogeokid

neogeokid Doctor of Doom

I noticed that whenever Wheeljack or Soundwave gets in stock, it'll be out of stock within the hour. I noticed that Ratchet was online on Feb 26th (I don't know how I never noticed Ratchet till then). On another note, Ratchet hasn't disappeared from TRU, just removed from their search results www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12448049 I'm also surprised that last Wednesday they restocked Arcee (which is also in the new wave with Ratchet). It just doesn't make sense.

4. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Decepticon. I'm no hero

News Credits:
    When they had the buy two get one free, and it showed wheeljack in stock, I tried to get 2 wheeljacks and a cliffjumper. Then when i went to my cart, it was autocorrected and would only give me one Wheeljack (said due to limited product). So I would have essentially have had to buy 2 Cliffs and get a Wheeljack free instead of the other way around. I said screw it. and drove to wal mart where I got Megatron and Optimus for 5 dollars each cheaper and Cliff, Wheeljack and Soundwave for 3 dollars each cheaper plus I didn't pay shipping. So it was a win for me.

5. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've had Ratchet back ordered for a while now so I'm also curious where they are.

6. neogeokid

neogeokid Doctor of Doom

Did you order it from TRU?

7. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yes, that's why I mentioned it here.

8. Reaper Cloud

Reaper Cloud Dark Wrecker

News Credits:
    I tried to ask this earlier, but my topic was ignored.

For the whole week (when they had the buy 2/get 1 free sale), I checked the figures and only Wheeljack became available for a very short time. I never saw Ratchet, Arcee, or Soundwave show up as available.

It's going to be that I will find the final two (Ratchet, Arcee) elsewhere and then TRU will have them back in stock. Weird, since they were doing good at first, but now they are not getting anything. K-Mart is finally getting stuff in, and perhaps Target and Wal-Mart will get involved as well.

We should place bets as to when Ratchet, Arcee, and Soundwave will show up online. lol

9. neogeokid

neogeokid Doctor of Doom

I'm trying to find Ratchet online, but all I've seen is ones that are over my spending budget. I don't want to buy the case from Hasbro cause all I'm missing is Ratchet, Arcee, and Bumblebee (and I only want 1 Bumblebee Hasbro :/).

I never knew K-Mart had them. Do they show up online at K-Mart or Walmart?

On another note, Wheeljack's now in stock on TRU

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  10. Reaper Cloud

Reaper Cloud Dark Wrecker

News Credits:
    So far only Target has then available online on their site. I'm guessing K-Mart and Wal-Mart will have theirs done in a week or two...if they had any sense. lol

Bumblebee should be easy for you to find anywhere, since my TRU had about four of them on the hooks. Some stores might only have Wave 1 for the Prime figures...so you'll have to wait for Wave 2, since Arcee and Ratchet are part of that wave.

I've seen Ratchet and Arcee going for 22 online, but that's ridiculous. 15 is my limit for a deluxe, and I'm sure that they will show up eventually.

11. neogeokid

neogeokid Doctor of Doom

It's not that I'm looking for Bumblebee cause he's the only one I can guarantee to be at my store 100% of the time. But yeah I'll just have to wait for Wave 2 then. Yeah the prices for these figures online (like on ebay or Amazon) are ridiculous. I spent about $32 on Soundwave.