Where do you find out about all the new Cool TF stuff

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Blackout32, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

I have been wondering about something here lately, since I've returned heavly as a posting member here. I've been wondering WHERE you folks find out about all the cool TF stuff coming out at and what/how do you decide what to buy and how do you dertmine what is really cool and what is a knockoff junk. I've only read on TFsource and BBTS and really don't know any other places that have news, well besides TFW 2005 which I love you guys alot and say thanks for the news on the front page. I really really want to get in on some insite of what TF stuff to buy and what add-on pieces to get to enhance my TF collection etc. I'm looking for ways to make my TF collection BETTER AND BIGGER. I've been doing TF's since 03' and it still amazes me when I see things that other members have that I'd LOVE to know HOW they got it. I can't do evil bay if thats how you guys get some stuff, since I've been frauded 2 times and really don't wanna go back down that path cause of risk again. Any help you guys could give me would be really awesome since I really wanna have some of the TF stuff you guys have and HOW you find good deals. I know some things are secret and I don't expect you folks to tell that but on somethings you have, how did you learn about it and how you found it.

2. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Are you wondering about news, or where we buy stuff.

News I go to Cybertron.ca which directs me here and for purchases I hit up other members in my area and specialty shops in my city...

3. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Well pretty much news, upcoming items,add-ons, ANYTHING that deals with TF's world basically. Anything that is made into plastic from the TF lines. Where I live, I don't have special shops and for here, I wanna get some stuff from a few memebers here but afraid that they won't sell to me since I'm kind of new but I do have feedback on a SW forum though and don't have a paypal acct either. Plus, I really don't know anyone on here that wants to help guide me along as well.

4. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

For news I check the front page here at least once a day, I always know in advance what toys are coming that way. Then I use the sightings forum to see when the stuff I want is in my area,then I hunt. Sometimes things sell to fast and I just order online from the same stores I shop at.

5. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Here, really.

In fact TFW is my home page now. If something new regarding TF's is out there, it'll show up here in no time. For toy reviews, go to the feedback forum. For little things to make them more enjoyable, seek the Radicons...something as simple as swapping hands or feet or springs on something may be the difference between a win or fail.

All around cool people, and all the things (plus more) you need for your TF needs are here! TFW 2005 FTW!

6. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Here. There is no other place. Unless you have buddies here that go there.
    But they should'nt , and they're wrong.

Na rly tho, if you really want to dig deep , install a Japanese to English translator and hit the Japan TF forums. Maybe find all the Hasbro/ Takara press conferences and read em.

It all comes down to how interrested you are into them. Which will me the motivation in your researching.

7. Chaos Muffin

Here. There is no other place. Unless you have buddies here that go there.
    But they should'nt , and they're wrong.

Na rly tho, if you really want to dig deep , install a Japanese to English translator and hit the Japan TF forums. Maybe find all the Hasbro/ Takara press conferences and read em.

It all comes down to how interrested you are into them. Which will me the motivation in your researching.

8. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Thanks guys for the info. I've really come to really enjoy this forum so much. Alot of the threads of TF stuff I have no idea what their talking about because I've never heard of it. But I am at least trying to figure out what some of this TF stuff is. Here recently THANKS to JTmitchell for having a youtube channel on Master piece stuff, I never knew what it was untill I started watching his Utube vids. Plus thanks to some of you guys for posting pics as well because I know understand what MP REALLY is and I LOVE this series and am trying to complete my MP TF's. I've always been a G1 person and never really EVER ventured to anything else. Here in the last few months since I really got involved with TFW2005 forum, I have come to learn ALOT about TF stuff that I never knew about as what was out their in figures. I've been doing SW for so long that it seems I almost forgot about T's up untill recently when you guys had some news about MP stuff.

9. Chaos Muffin

I don't know If I feel bad for you, or envy you :lol 

Im a G1 kid,1984-86 is my magical era, but I also love the Beast Wars/Beast Machines/Armada/Cybertron .... yadda, it's ALL good.

When I re-entered TF collecting, it was through Beast Wars.
    There was'nt much going on on the side at all those days. Nor toys or miscellaneous.

Fast foward to the Armada days and there might have been a few things like Alternators/Titaniums/puzzles/sleeping bags going on.

But now , especially after the uprising of the new moview toys. Transformer stuff is EVERYWHERE in all shapes and forms, it's overwhelming.
    Friking MP players/Encore/Alternities/Fan-made/Classics/Universe/Titaniums/Robot Replica/Animated/Masterpiece/add-on kits/ It just goes on and on and on.

Be careful man , Im afraid too see what happens to people who dive right in these days. Tread carefully and don't kill the wallet.

10. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

I was a G1 puristest for a long time but now finally trying to go into other realms of TF's stuff which has been good for my collection I think. Gives a little spice I think. I don't know what ya meant by feel bad for ya or envy ya means but oh well. I guess thanks.

11. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Instagram:
    Here, /toy/, etc.

12. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Siebertron is pretty helpful.