where do I pre-order this from?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Richard598, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Richard598

Richard598 Always think positive

Both are good exlusives,but,there's a Jazz coming up.Disscus!

2. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So far I say shockwave, but I think you should wait until they show all the pre-order exclusives. That what Im doin.

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How do we know the figure standing in front of Shockwave on the official War For Cybertron's pre-order page is indeed Jazz? Has this been confirmed? It could easily be somebody else. Why would Jazz have more red on him now than he did back in the 80s? All other characters that have been revised stay true to their original colors...

4. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Besides, the scout from the MP trailer looked an awful lot like Jazz. If he was exclusive why would he be in the MP trailer. They'd want to keep that secret.

5. Richard598

Richard598 Always think positive

Thank you all.So far I'm thinking Shockwave,but,as Fanimus said,I best wait for all the exclusives to be announced,but,there's less than three months left so...

6. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For those who care about DLC, it would be a wise move, but if you don't care much for these things than by all means order away. Pre-ordering is really for those who have to have these things or the exclusives they offer.

I want this game, and if I order directly from the store selling, my only option is Demolisher sadly, so I'm not all that interested in rushing to click the pre-order now button. I believe it is very safe to say that ALL OTHER PRE-ORDERS will be MORE exciting than Demolisher when announced.