Where do i find instructions for Primus??

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Wyvern, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Just got him from a fellow board member. I need the instructions to transform him I tink. CAn someone please help.

Hasbro's site doesn't have them.....

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You shouldn't need instructions, he's really easy. Most of it's done for you automatically with the Omega Lock.

Starting from robot mode, make sure the forearm cannons are compacted, and the fists are pushed into the forearms. Pose the arms straight down. Rotate the shoulder cannons around and fold them into the planet shell halves. If they don't click in place, you've rotated them around the wrong way. Just rotate them 180 degrees and try again.

Then with the legs, push the missile batteries on the sides of his legs in, and fold his feet up. With the legs straightened, twist the waist around.

Now for all the fun Omega Lock stuff. On each leg, twist the lock and the shell pieces will spin around. On the chest, slide it down, and his shoulderpads will swing down, his head will retract, and the shoulders will compress. Now bend the knees 90 degrees, and the hips 90 degrees as well, so that the legs are now over his chest. Close up the kneepads, and that "buttflap". Now put the Lock in the port on top of the planet, and slide it back to retract the two planet sections.

The only real trick is in that last step. Putting the lock in actually prevents the slider from resting in its "fully closed" position. Just take the lock out, and slide the part the rest of the way with your finger. You'll hear a nice click.

3. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Thanks!!!

I actually needed the instructions for transforming him from plane to bot. But like you said. It was easy. The only thing tht gave me problems was the omega lock parts. I figured it out though.

Hey thanks again. I'll use your instructions when transforming him back to planet mode.

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

You can always use a rock lord's instructions. :lol 

5. 1987olds442

1987olds442 Cam Maximus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Most of the instructions are in pdf format on hasbro's website.