Where can I purchase Beast Machines (Red Rooster)?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ryan112691, Jun 1, 2012.

1. ryan112691

ryan112691 New Member

Does anyone know where I can purchase Beast Machines by Red Rooster?

The Beast Machines by Red Rooster are released in Australia which contains redeco versions of Mcdonalds US Megatron, Starscream, Rattrap, and Tankor.

Here is a picture of Tankor and his redeco versions:
    http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/b/ba/Rr-tankor.jpg

They do have 3 different redeco colors for each figure.

As far as I can tell, I cannot find them or at least one of them, on eBay or eBay(AU). :banghead: 

Thank you!

2. engledogg

engledogg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They're hard to find anymore, I can tell you that much, nearly impossible...

I still need to track down the light blue Jetstorm (if anyone has one, PM me. :) ), but at this point, I've pretty much given up.

Looking at that pic, Tankor actually came in five colors (it's missing the inverse red and blue one); Rattrap, "Nightscream" (actually Megatron), and Jetstorm in four. Check 'em out here:

Shmax.com: Browsing Products by Toyline in Australia > Beast Machines > Little Red Rooster Meal

I guess you can do what I did: set up an eBay search and just be prepared to be disappointed every day. :( 

MIKE
    engledogg

3. Tripredacus

Tripredacus K-Mart-ian Legend

News Credits:
    I remember I got the Rattrap set when they came out, but never seen them since. I didn't know about the Nightscream thing tho. LOL

4. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    EBAY is your best bet, I got a set of 7 happy meal tankors (NEW IN BAGGIES) for $.99 cents

:bay 

set up a search and set it to email you and then it is a matter of wait and see.