Where can I get a Transformers ringtone?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Urlacher5454, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Urlacher5454

Urlacher5454 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any idea? I have a Motorola e815 with Verizon service. Thanks.

2. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

That phone has Bluetooth. My suggestion is to just download an MP3 somewhere of the theme and get yourself a cheap Bluetooth dongle (or Bluetooth Adapter) and put it on there. Only thing it'll cost you is the price of the Bluetooth adapter, but that'll pay for itself in its ability to help you change ringtones, get/put pictures off/on your phone, etc, whenever you wish.

Technology. It's a beautiful thing.

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Dark Convoy sent me one, don't know where he got it from though. Still works.

Yay, a useless post that does'nt help you at all.

4. BadJeff

BadJeff Bite my shiny metal ass!

Buy yourself a Pocket Pc then you can set anything as a ring tone.... Ring....Ring......Chee......Choooo.....choooo....chaaa........(followed by the G1 exit to comercial sound)

5. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    hey, speaking of phones, is there any phone on the market that can use mp3s as ringtones, or do they all have to be converted? btw, im on tmobile, so its gotta be a phone from them...

6. Signal Lancer

Signal Lancer Brave Soldier of Justice

News Credits:
    I'd start by saying "T-Mobile is GSM you can just go get an unlocked phone", but that's not really important as most of their current lineup can support mp3 ringers. Not knowing what type of phone you like I won't make a recommendation on what model.

7. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Make your own ringtone

I have a motorola V710 (one step below the phone you have) and custom build my ringtones.
    Since i cannot tell chirps, beeps and whistles apart, and my phone's memory is too small for full mp3 files, i edit sound bites from my movie collection on my pc and dump em on my transflash card.
    from there, put em on my phone and assign.

last time i checked, I had created enough indivdual ringtones for all 30 of my contacts.
    simple as can be.

oh, you can get the transflash memory cards cheap as dirt now, and wouldn't recommend anything bigger than 256 anyway- unless you use it for other things (i use mine to backup all my creative writing for college.)

hope this helped.