Where can I find?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by littlebotbrat, Oct 9, 2007.

1. littlebotbrat

littlebotbrat Well-Known Member

Is there any place beside e-bay that I could find old or new beast wars/machines figures or comics?

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Junkion Exchange and/or BBTS Vintage department

3. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    In my area, the local tv stations have classified sections on their webpages, and include quite a few TF toys for sale/trade. you might want to check some of those in your area-could be a gold mine!

4. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

You could try tfieds.com and try to see who's selling, or drop by a flea market and look around.

5. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I can understand why you would refrain from listing your location in your profile, but we could offer more specific answers to your question if we at least knew the region you live in.

I suggest checking your local phone book for local comics/collectibles stores, and even local antique and thrift stores, and flea markets can be good sources for finding TF toys.

I've made a thorough search for these type stores in the surrounding towns and cities over the past 4 years I've been living in the Atlanta area, and put together this as a resource for other TF fans who live in the area:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showpost.php?p=1648214&postcount=730

Try looking for similar places where you live.

But from my experience (other than the local stuff I've found), the Junkion Exchange here at tfw2005.com is quite possibly the most reliable resource for TF sale/trades. I've gotten some really good trades through contacts I've made there.

6. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    There's a very good chance you can still find the Optimus Primal/Megatron 2-pack at your local Toys R Us.