Where can I find Universe Legends wave 5

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by War Bearer, Apr 29, 2009.

1. War Bearer

War Bearer Banned

I have tried searching every stores and they don't have them even online stores and ebay! Did they even get released? Hasbro toy shop doesn't even have them at all!

2. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Hasbrotoyshop HAD them some months ago for a short time, however they sold out and were removed. I am still looking for them myself and have not ever seen them in my area either.

3. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Same here. All I want is Wheelie.

4. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    Yeah, I want Wheelie, Warpath, and Cosmos but, I've NEVER seen them in my area AT ALL.

Come to think of it I've NEVER seen Universe Inferno or Predacon Bruticus in my area either.

That's a first for me because I'm lucky and usually see a little bit of everything around here.

5. Bumblejazz

Bumblejazz Autobot

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I can't find them in stores anymore. Pisses me off. I really wanted Wheelie.

EDIT: I mean, I've never seen them in stores.

6. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

I never actually saw Inferno on a shelf myself. I sent a friend to buy two that a fellow board memeber hid at a Wal*Mart for me. I have never seen Predacon Bruticus either or the last legends. It's like they just died or something.

7. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    I was lucky enough to find Inferno once, never saw him again. Never saw Vector Prime, Leo Prime or Bruticus in stores.

8. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I saw one place that has them "Temp out of Stock" here: Transformers Universe Legends Wave 5 Set - HASBRO - Transformers - Transformers at Entertainment Earth
    I think you can still order them there, but not sure as I already have mine.

There was also a site on the "What Sites do you buy from" posting in Toys forum that was a canadian online seller (I am too lazy to look for it right now) that had them on preorder as well. I think the set of 4 was $29 on that site.
    Edit: Here is their link in canada: http://www.goldenagetoys.com/store/transformers/universe/legends/tra-universe-legends-wave5-set.html

I have also heard that Rite Aid may have them, although they are overpriced there.

9. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I've never seen Predacon Bruticus or the majority of 25th Voyagers, but that my dinky-ass area has seen the last two Universe Legend waves is both surprising and great for me. When I saw Wave 5 though, it was only once and Warpath and Wheelie were already gone. I grabbed Cosmos, left Rodimus, and never saw anything else again. Don't bother messaging me about helping, this was a month ago or thereabouts.

Plus I changed my mind and now want Rodimus. :lol 

Wave 4 only appeared at my Kmart but stuck around for ages. Bumblebee disappeared the fastest, then Brawn, and now it's just Beachcomber and Animated Starscream still around.

10. Bumblejazz

Bumblejazz Autobot

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I haven't seen any Legends in stores since February.

11. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    Here is a copy of an email that I just sent to Hasbro:

12. War Bearer

War Bearer Banned

You have got to be kidding me that these guys are rare toys? It's like Energon all over again! I bet I cannot find them at Botcon.

13. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    These guys are the end of the line before the movie so a lot of stores didn't carry them. Kinda like the wave 4 cybertron minicons. Here in Houston:

Cosmos/Warpath/Wheelie - most Walmarts got at least one shipment. The henkei version is almost identical and you can get it for $26-30 but they're starting to disappear also.
    Inferno - dime a dozen round here
    Vector Prime - never saw them as most stores got the Inferno/LeoPrime/Overload wave but there's been sighting in Austin
    Bruticus - haven't heard of ANYBODY anywhere sighting him in the wild
    Wreck-gar - each Target got 1-2 when it was 1st released and then recently got another shipment so it's still available around here
    Dirge/Cliffjumper - never seen em, very few sightings. Seems to have been shipped to Canada and Australia but getting rare there also.
    Darkwing/Countdown - available in one's and two's

14. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The only Legends I've never seen is Bumblebee. The ones with him and after him though I only saw once or twice.

Inferno - I saw about six or so at a certain Wal-Mart, nowhere else.

I've not seen the Bruticus or the Vector Prime in stores at all. Hot Shot and Ratchet I've seen once each. End of the line syndrome for sure :( 

15. Bumblejazz

Bumblejazz Autobot

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I've seen Inferno a few times, but I've never seen Leo Prime or Vector Prime. Legends have just disappeared.

16. Viper08

Viper08 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sorry if I sound ignorant, but... can anyone give me a link or something about Predacon Bruticus?, i don't think i've ever herad of such a release.
    Thanks guys.

17. War Bearer

War Bearer Banned

If Hasbro is not going distribute the m at all, then what's the point of making them in the 1st place like Energon Beachcomber, Energon Mirage, Energon Checkpoint/Prowl, Armada Red Thrust, Animated Shockwave, Energon Omega Sentinel, Animated Shockwave, and these guys.

18. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

None of the stores around me even HAVE Legends class figures anymore... The last to have any was Walmart... and that was the wave with Beachcomber, Brawn, Bumblebee, and Animated Starscream. Starscream hung around for a while... but now even he is gone.

19. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    I was lucky enough to nab all of the wave 5 legends at the local TRU a while back when they first came out. I haven't seen them since though.

20. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja