Where can I find these toys?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Starscream1, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Punched a squirrel.

News Credits:
    It does make you wonder when the story goes, "entirely new... show me the best bootleggers." Doesn't it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheEldrazi

TheEldrazi Active Member

Toydojo sometimes gets some. Also talk to William Peniche/GCI toys on facebook. They too often have them.

3. MpCollector81

MpCollector81 Fanstoys ZOMBIE 01

You can't get them on US soil- you have to have them shipped across big water, bigly water- ocean water from The China. Its yuge!

4. Mormolyce

Mormolyce Well-Known Member

I've gotten all mine from ebay without any issues. Just make sure they have sufficient feedback.

5. Nighthawkblack

Nighthawkblack Well-Known Member

@Starscream1 , Why do you need someone in the US? The sellers from overseas are just fine.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. dmarsee

dmarsee Well-Known Member

Early in my 3P collecting experience, I felt very nervous about importing directly from China. And there have been a few times I was scammed (I got my money back -- thanks eBay + PayPal).

And so, I picked a few US Sellers like BBTS and TCP to do business with.

But it didn't take long for me to find reputable sellers form overseas who have amazing prices and always ship well. It's not so bad once you get used to it.

But, if you have your heart set on the cheapest KOs that are obvious copies of other products on the market, you've got to get used to TF Direct, Sir Toys, and other overseas outfits.

7. ProtectronPrime

ProtectronPrime I don't want to set the world on fire...

Ebay:
    KOs! Found in finer retailers like your local slum-based flea markets, swanky dollar stores and sketchy back-alley Chinatown outlets!
    Honestly, it's hit or miss with straight up KOs. E-bay is your best bet in my opinion. At least you get your money back if you don't get the thing.

8. RustyBarnacles

RustyBarnacles Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with using China based sellers OP. Show Z is reputable, as is bestgrey on Amazon, Uncle Billy as well as many other sellers you can find overseas. Is there a reason you don't want to use a retailer in China that you could get most goods from far cheaper than in the US?