Where can I Find an Online Database of Transformers Collectables?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Roller, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Roller

Roller Keep on rollin'! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I have the Transformers Collectable book from Shiffer (by JE Alverez) that has pictures of TF collectables (i.e. statues, pvc figures, boardgames, etc). While looking online I've found many items on ebay that were not in the book and I was wanting to verify them to an online source to make sure the items are legitimate. For example, I found a vintage tabletop pinball machine that I never knew was made, so I'm hesitant to spend decent money on it because it could be a piece of crap that someone made themselves. Plus, my fiance needs gift ideas for me, and I don't really have alot of TF collectables. An online source with pictures would help her out. Thanks in advance.

2. ErikB

ErikB TF Master

the prob there is that there are thousands of TF tie ins from all over the world, so verifying everything is a nightmare. search engines are going to be your best bet.

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    No matter how much research you do though, chances are you're still going to have times where a completely unheard of product jumps out of nowhere.

Of course, that's half the fun, isn't it?