Where can I buy this Gundam model kit?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by LigerPrime, Mar 8, 2007.

1. agravlin

agravlin Bearer of Reason

Hmm... at that Japan toys website, I pressed the Continue button on my cart thinking it would show me the total with shipping, but instead it took me to a page saying that my order was received. However, I never even entered payment information. I wonder what will happen.

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, if you haven't entered your payment details there is no way they can charge you unless you have an account with them.

Anyway, I finally picked the MG Hi Nu Gundam and I'm in the process of assemblying it. Based on what I'm seeing so far, this has got to be the best MG kit Bandai has put out so far (not becoz I'm a RABID fan boy of this mobile suit, never seen him b4 until I pre-ordered him) but the quality of the plastic is amazing! And following in the tradition of the OYW Gundam, he doesn't need paint to look good - just panel lines!

However, this I'm kinda unlucky with this kit as I have made a number of scoolboy error (my first time ever!) such as breakages etc. Thank goodness for "Mr. Cement"! LOL!

[​IMG]