Where are the Crossovers?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by underwear-ninja, Sep 17, 2010.

1. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

This is sort of a silly question, I know, but where do most stores put their Crossover figs? I can never seem to find them, and can't figure if I should be looking in the Transformers section, or the *insert other series* section.

Also while on the subject: did that Ironman version of Capt. America's mold hit shelves yet?

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I usually find Marvel Crossovers with the Marvel stuff, and Star Wars with the Star Wars stuff.

3. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Ditto!

4. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Double ditto.

5. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

mx-01 archon pretty much nailed it: Marvel Crossovers are in the marvel section and Star Wars Crossovers are in the Star Wars section. And yes, I just saw the Iron Man version of the Captain America mold in TRU two days ago.

6. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

I'm not sure about Marvel, but I think Star Wars Crossovers are crazy expensive. $16 for a Deluxe size toy? No dice.

7. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

Thanks for the info, people!

I thought they were bigger than Deluxe size, but I don't have any to know for certain.

8. mx-01 archon

News Credits:
    The Marvel Crossovers, at least are closer to Voyager size (the old Beast Wars Megas, at least, as a guideline). Varies from piece to piece, but Hulk Tank definitely outweighs many Voyager toys, even if he doesn't necessarily outsize them. The Star Wars ones seem to range a bit smaller, although they can match.

The Marvel ones are generally beefier than the Star Wars ones. More heft, and sturdier builds.

9. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Has the Punisher Crossover TF officially been canceled? I thought that would be perfect to use as a base for a HumVee Megatron.

10. mx-01 archon

News Credits:
    Punisher himself has been cancelled, but the mold was repurposed as an Iron Man.

Less optimal for a Megatron repaint, though, since it's molded in red, instead of black.

11. ectoneon

ectoneon Well-Known Member

Depends where your looking. Target usually has them, but it seems like they are always one isle over from the transformers. The walmarts around here didn't carry them before, but my local one just had a remodle and now they have all of the ironman wave. I almost picked up the Ironman humvee, despite having the captain america version. It's a pretty good transformer for a crossover. Also toys r us has been the worst place to find them in my experience. They have plenty of the star wars ones though.