Where are the bookstore displays?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Fairlady_Z, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Sep 27, 2005
    I don't know about you guys, but from my bookstores (Borders and Barnes & Noble) you wouldn't even be able to tell the TF movie is coming out in a week and a half. There are still Pirates 3 book displays and more Harry Potter than you can shake a stick at! So WHERE'S TRANSFORMERS???? My Borders did have one cardboard display with all the kiddie books, but after they sold most of them the display was nowhere to be seen. If I want to find anything like the novel or the comics or the monopoly game I have to check each section individually for them. And it's not like the have much, especially in comics - I have yet to see any of those new Best Of collections or Ark Compendiums ANYWHERE! Not even my local comics shops have them. And not so much as one TF bookmark has shown up at the bookstores either. So where's the bookstore love for TFs? Surely, with only a week and a half to go it's no longer a matter of I'm just not patient enough? Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?