When World Colide

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Unicron Jr, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Unicron Jr

Unicron Jr Son of Unicron

Hey guys this is the first time I write a fan fiction, but I have had this idea for a long time. Here we go them. And before I forget Unicron the Pla´s Senator Ratbat character will appear in the fan fiction. I have all ready cleared it with him and we are ready. So again lets begin.

In a strange world diffrent from ouers where giant robots are very common and often called celeberties the Autobot team consisting of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Prowl, Bulkhead and Ratchet are sitting in their base when suddenly in comes Sari fling in her jet pack.

"Hey guys I Have some great news for you" says our heroine with a bright cheerful voice. " I found this flyer near my house and I had to come and show you guys."

The team crowded around Sari and look in amazement at the brightly pictured flyer containing a imagine of a large blue robot fighting a small army of red robots.

"This is barbaric" Says the old grump Ratchet

"I think it is kind of cool" Bumblebee happily contradicts Ratchets opinion. Suddenly Bulkhead joins in in sharing Bumblebee´s joy. " I know what you mean little buddy this those look cool, but what is it?"

Prowl offers his insight on the matter, " It is a robot fighting league, any robots are welcome to participate. I have understood that this event is transmitted by pay per view, making the owner a very rich person" Sari jumps in to give her opinion. " Not just he owner but the winer of the tournament also becomes filthy rich as the winner get a prize of 20 billion dollars. And here is the 8 year in a row champion. " Sari then put a DvD she was carring into the DvD player and soon an image apeared on screen.

It was a large 80 foot tall robot. Blue with flames painted on him, with a 8 ball and and eyeball on each arm. The robot started to move and every one in the stadium started chanting and stomping. MEGAS!! Megas!! MEGA!! And suddenly the head of the robot was visible it was a red car with a human piloting the giant robot. As the match continued the crowed cheer more, Megas was unstoppable, he has missiles, flaming swords, chainsaw, emp bombs, ultra sonic weaponry, more missiles, chain guns, gatteling guns, lasers and sweet wrestling moves. The match was over. The Autobots stare in dis belif.

" Cool huh and guess what I have signed up to participate at the matches." Sari said this with a tone of confidence and pride but the Autobots where really worry about what could happen to her.

In a poorly decorated really large room with horrible elevator music where some couches and sitting on those couches where a wide versatility of beings from all across the multi verse. Basically a huge intergalactic waiting room. Ratbat couldn't believe what he was doing here, he had more important things to do than, sit and wait for that mysterious stranger that told him to come if he wanted revenge. He especially didnt like some of the repulsive aliens around him. He was sitting next o a blond human male with a bright red uniform and a weird looking mask to cover his face, to top this off he had a Dath Vader like helmet. To his other side was a large orange and white robot almost as tall as him with lots of muramasas, katanas, spears and and old fashion gun. Right in front of him he could recognize the alien species know as the Glorf, ugly beings that used mechs for their own dirty work. And sitting next to the squid faces was the abominable Skrulls, shape shifting aliens that had alost invaded earth. To their side was the terrible and all mighty alien war race know as the Irkens. They where smart people that had all ready invaded many planets in their universe. The two leaders where present both impatient and annoyed. And finally sitting in a large lounge chair all by him self was the representative of the Dark Axis invasion Force, Commander Sazabi. Suddenly from a large door three strange figures emerged. The first was and man in a withe suit about 44 years old, right behind him was a floating head with tiny arms and legs. And right behind him was a large flaming robot know to Ratbat as the fallen.

" Gentlemen my name is Alex Rosewater and I have a proposition for you guys"

To be continued.......

2. Swiftcat Prime

Swiftcat Prime Good always triumphs!

This sounds interesting. What has Sari gotten them into. Can't wait.

3. Unicron Jr

I am glad you like it.

4. Unicron Jr

Hey guys I am back with a new update sorry for the delay but my bro constantly hogs the computer. Here we go right where we lefty of, oh and I guess it is a trend or something but Jackets wanted to appear in my fan fiction, so yeah he will appear but lets continue.

Alex look around to see if any one was missing he could see that neither Doctor Wily, Sigma, Dr. Eggman, Megatron Skeloton King, or the league of companies had arrive yet.

"Sorry, but it seams we will have to wait till everyone gets here I dont like reapeating my self twice." Alex said with a confidence that only a filthy rich city owner could say it.

"Now hold on one miserable second you earth scum, why should we listen to you?" The mighty Glorft Gorrath saids. " Yeah" agree the almighty tallest purple.

Just then the remaining member walk in, " See was that so hard, you should have a little bit of patice." Alex regains control of his audience and begins to hammer away with a well written speech. " You see my fellow comrads, we have all fought great oponets and have had troble in the past it is my suggestion that we team up." Suddenly the evil Senator Ratbat scoffed at the idea. " Me team up with you patetic mortals, you have to be kidding. Why on all of Cybertron will I team up with you guys. In fact The Fallen I dont know why you are even with these fools. I thought you where a bot of higher class. Besides this team looks disfuntional any way."

Some one else sharing Ratbats point of view pointed out other faults. " Indeed this team dose not seam constistance, it lacks all for of power or organization." Says Musha Gundam with a grin. The mighty Commander Sazabi now ruler of the Dark Axis continues. " And your line up is terrible all you are missing is a large magical armored Griffin that fights cute little rabbits or strange immortal beings from another land that fight against little kids in masks."

Everyone started laughing something Alex did not like. How could they laugh at the very son of a God. Suddenly Alex snapped his fingers and yelled Big Fau Action! With this a gigantic 200 foot tall robot with black and white details emerged from the ground. Suddenly all the laughter stop and they decided to pay attention.

" First of all, you pathetic insects I am not enjoying having to team up with you morons either but I have meet a bot more powerful than Unicron or even you Ratbat and he told me to reunite all of you. So if you would please pay attention and let my coligue Magnanimous talk."

Magnanimous began speaking in a voice that sounded an awful lot like Ashly J. Williams. " Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen. You see I have a robot fighting leauge that we will use as a place to gather up all of our enemies and wipe them of with one swift blow. And after that we can all be on our way, but for now let us work together. "

All of them actually liked this plan and decided that they will help, they just had to unite all of their power and soon they will be redid of many enemies. But one bot wasent so convince what did Alex meant when he said he had meet a more powerful robot, Ratbat had to know, he decided to keep it cool till the time came. Mean while Alex some how vanished and was in a dark room wit lots of cables and a large evil looking head with a robot suck to it.

"It is complete, your glorious plan is complete, my master. Dark Gundam."

5. Unicron the Pla

Unicron the Pla Cybertronian Accountant

I am glad you are writing your ideas, it has lots of potential. And don't blame me for your lazy behavior.