When Will My Henkeis Arrive?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Metal Chaos, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I preordered Henkei Jetfire and Ramjet from BBTS about a month ago, it says they are supposed to arrive July and somewhere I heard July 1st. Does anybody know when these guys will be in stock and ready to ship? They are the only 2 molds I'm missing from the Classics original release.

2. zeroXII

zeroXII metallicon

News Credits:
    Are these guys in stock yet? I haven't heard any news regarding them. Far as i know, i've only seen Rodimus.

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Whenever a pre-order says a certain month, I assume 5-10 days into the following month.

I'm surprised I haven't seen better pictures of either of them. No his-res shot or anything, just slightly blurry could've-been-hasbro's-version shots. Did I miss them or are there just not any out there?

4. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I'm guessing they aren't out yet. Was hoping they'd be in soon cuz I'm wanting to finish off my Classics before I start picking up Universe 2008 figs.

5. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

remember that the site you ordered from has to receive them and THEN they can ship them to you. be patient, the longer you wait, the more satisfaction you get!