When were the songs used?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by blitzwingfan94, Sep 2, 2007.

1. blitzwingfan94

blitzwingfan94 Vikings are the bomb!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I just got the movie soundtrack and I can't figure out where some of the songs are in the movie. I know where What I've Done and Doomsday clock are in the movie but I can't figure out where the rest are.

2. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

Pretty Handsome Awkward was used for the Barricade/Bumblebee chase sequence.

Before Its Too late was used before Bumblebee reformatted (when Sam asks Mikeala to sit on his lap)

What I've Done for the ending and for the night Sam sent Mikeala home.

The rest were scores if I'm not wrong.

3. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    [Songs Used in the Film]:

1. "What I've Done" Linkin Park ---- Ending Theme #1 (leads into end credits); also played on Bumblebee's radio as Sam drops Mikaela at her home, and during the second theatrical trailer.

2. "Doomsday Clock" Smashing Pumpkins --- Ending Theme #2; instrumental version played during Bumblebee vs. Brawl/Devastator fight.

3. "This Moment" Disturbed ---- Ending Theme #3; also played briefly on Bumblebee's radio as he pulls into Bobby's parking lot.

4. "Before It's Too Late (Sam and Mikaela's Theme)" Goo Goo Dolls --- Instrumental version played in scene where Sam and Mikaela drive off with Bumblebee into the night.

5. "Pretty Handsome Awkward" The Used --- Instrumental version played during Bumblebee vs. Barricade chase scene.

6. "Passion's Killing Floor" HIM ---- Played very briefly in one of the scenes prior to Sam's "getaway" on his mother's bike. Near the end of the scene, a "The Misfits Fiend Club" poster can be seen on Sam's wall.

8. "Second to None (ft. Mike Shinoda)" Styles of Beyond - Played by Bumblebee as Optimus Prime introduces him.

11. "Technical Difficulties" Julien-K - Ending Theme #4

[Songs Not used in the film]:

7. "What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost?" Taking Back Sunday Not used in film.

9. "End of the World" Armor for Sleep Not used in film.

10. "Retina and the Sky" Idiot Pilot Not used in film.

12. "Transformers Theme" Mute Math Not used in film.

4. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    there were actually 2 songs that were played for the introduction of Bumblebee

There was a song that was playing where, in this shot, Sam and his Dad pull into Bobby Bolivia's and then seconds later, Bumblebee is seen doing a U-turn to follow them. There was a song playing, but I could only hear it faintly. Not sure what it was.

And then in another shot, minutes later, you see a frontal view of Bumblebee driving into Bolivia's car lot, parking and then that was when it played "This Moment" by Disturbed.

So I'm not sure what the 1st song was.

5. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

I really thought I was the only person in the world to pick that up. It's so brief that if you aren't a hardcore Disturbed fan, you probably wouldn't get it, even if you'd heard that particular Disturbed song a million times.