When was the last time anyone heard from Reprolabels?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Prometheum5, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    OK, so my other post was deleted from the News forum rather than moved... I was just hoping it would grab attention and then get moved to the right section...

When was the last time anyone heard from Delta Star or Reprolabels on a whole? I placed a big order in the middle of August... I realized that I needed to add something to my order, and they took care of me really fast and helpful like they always do... said something about having an internet issue that caused a minor delay, but that was back in August, and after I got confirmation of (and paid for) my addition to my order, I've heard nothing... this IS a fluke from my dealings with them, but it is getting ridiculous... I sent them a big long email yesterday saying that they have a bunch of my money and need to fix this, but have heard nothing. They just got e negative feedback on ebay as well citing a similar case... zero communication and fulfilling order. Has anyone heard from them at all?

2. DX7879

DX7879 Captain of Strawhats

I ordered something from them around the end of August. It was shipped last Monday and I got it yesterday. I got an email 2 days after payment confirming order, and asked if that meant it was shipped. Slow response, but I got an email saying that it was shipped last monday.

Did you ever get a shipping email?

3. unclemarsellus

unclemarsellus Imaginaut

Yeah, I ordered something at the end of August from them and got it last week. Just made another order at the end of last week. I haven't gotten the typical confirmation message but I'm not worried yet. Sometimes it takes longer than usual for them. It's not terribly unusual.

4. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  5. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    being honest i ordered sunstreaker and hot rod classics sets amost 3 weeks ago and havent had anything yet

6. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

it's been 2 weeks since i bought 1 set of labels. i e-mailed them last friday asking if they had been shipped. they replied saying it should arrive in a day or 2. still nothing. my patience is running thin, ughh.

7. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Alright, thanks for the link... They still should have let people know that there would be some delays, but at least now that they are communicating they've got a reason.

8. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.<br><b><font color=blue>Bi

News Credits:
    I placed an order for $93 worth of Reprolabels on August 28th. No stickers, no replies to my e-mails so far.

9. Bluestreak76

Bluestreak76 Well-Known Member

o_O  Dayam. I was getting ready to order like $50 worth of labels, to heck with that if they are doing bad business.

10. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.<br><b><font color=blue>Bi

News Credits:
    This is the first time I've had trouble with Reprolabels. They posted in another thread saying they had delays because of childbirth and a lot of stuff on their "normal" jobs, but no notifications or responses of any kind is just bad. I hope they get their act together soon :/