When using search in Resources.....

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by mrgalvaprime, Nov 22, 2011.

1. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    .....how do you go to the next page of results?

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Unless I'm missing something, you can't go to the next page because the results are capped at 20 or something if you just type in a word & let it fly.

You'll need to either narrow your fields better, or search by level instead of messing with the boxes. For example, if you're looking for the Beast Wars Megatrons, click "US Transformers". Then go to "Beast Wars", and so on. If you do it this way, your results won't be capped off tightly & you'll be able to see all the pages, or at least more of them.

3. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    I know tis i just wantto find all in a certain category :( 

4. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Just open the advance search & highlight the appropriate category(s). For example, lets say that we're wanting to find all of the Beast Wars Megatrons again, be it dinos or crocs. You'll open the link I've left below (or go to the resources tab & click advanced search), type megatron, and then highlight the ones relevant to beast wars. You can pick more than one if you hold the ctrl key, which may come into play since there's a shitload of lines out there.

Transformers Resources- Search

Hope this helps.