When the movies are done whats next?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by FanimusMaximus, Sep 19, 2009.

1. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Because honestly after the movies are done, Transformers wont have much left for the future so what do you think?

I say make Transformers animated movies

2. fallen2341

fallen2341 Well-Known Member

That, or a new game :) 

3. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

A new Cartoon, or a brand new toyline. Or Both.

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    A movie-length feature based on Animated would be great. And after that, I'd fully welcome a remake of the Movie-verse.

5. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    I'd like Hasbro to continue the Transformers MovieVerse line, because they do have some cool ideas.

They could easily continue the Movie line with movie-fied Transformers characters.

6. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Really? Not much left for the future...how so?

Cause I see a franchise that has survived quite well on its own with a movie. Beyond tv series, DTV movies, or animated features; They could just continue to make more movies. More sequels, a reboot, or an entirely new universe. I'd hardly call these movies the definitive live-action movies.

7. jerky123

jerky123 PSN=deadpoolistheman

News Credits:
    -TFA Game for major consoles
    -Continuation of TFA (New main team, new characters)
    -Animated/Movie Cartoon (Movie character, setting, and altmodes, Animated animation style)
    -Animated/Movie Toyline

8. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    What I hope? A new PG13 based movie series done in the pixar CGI animation style. This would allow Hasbro to focus more on a good script than getting the most awesome action out of 200 million in CGI (or whatever the CGI actually costed.) No live action movie equals no need for a Michael Bay.

I love what Bay has done for the movies and the franchise, but I'd enjoy a bit more depth to the TF characters and more on screen time with them ,which I know is limited by the immense cost of rendering said bots into the real world.

Also here's hoping Hasbro will have more control in future TF movies, I realize Dreamworks Paramount wanted a certain movie/script and they got it. I think with more Hasbro input in future movies, they would improve. Finally, can we get some Direct to DVD TF movies? DC and Marvel are making a killing with them. Indivdual TF movies which don't have to remain in universe.

9. Liam Prime

Liam Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    ye wee need a new cartoon series. i would like to see an american made show which apeals as much to us adult fans as the children. kind of like the 90's batman cartoon. y'know with that sort of tone :)  true to the characters and not too kiddy, if ya know what i mean

10. neoprimus01

neoprimus01 Jackpot

I seriously doubt that it's all over after the movies, it's been going strong for 25 years, and I see it going for 25 more years. I hope for a new animated series with a new cast....maybe a new Prime leading the way

11. Waveride

Waveride Creative Team

News Credits:
    I will direct the next trilogy of course! :D 

12. Magmatron22

Magmatron22 HADOUKEN!!!

1. remake beast wars: after RID beast wars just kinda died and faded away. I want to see more of it.

2.War within Cartoon directed towards hard core fans: this would allow there to be more G1 references, more violence :ev: , and a more "collectors style" toy line.

3.Universe/classics 3.0: 1.0 and 2.0 covered less than half of the transformers characters. 3.0 could give some lesser known characters a time to shine, like long rack or alpha-quintesson.

4.full out shattered glass series with new molds: unlikely but would be cool. shattered glass is a series that deserves and begs for more than a few botcon exclusives.

5. more videogames: a transformer designer with tens of thousands of interchangeable parts that you can use to make a full out transformer character with alt mode. there would be expansion packs that give you parts, Animated pack, Movie pack, Beast wars pack, ect. kinda like a transformers version of spore.

6. expand master piece line: master piece bumblebee, ironhide, hotrod, sound wave, ect.

of coarse this is more of what I want, than what will happen :lol 

13. TacticalSamurai

TacticalSamurai Hunter Killer

Wishing for a high quality/budget of anime transfomers done in a serious style.

14. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

After TF3, the franchise needs to return to one of the past continuity families, either Animated or G1/Beast Wars. Animated is a bit too early to require a reboot, but the G1 Continuity does need more media. Beast Wars could get Transtech after all these years as a continuation, or Hasbro could decide to create a War Within cartoon.

15. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    New cartoons, mostly based on Movies.

It's the logical choice.

16. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Megan Fox!!

17. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I doubt the franchise will end after TF 3. I'm sure they'll have plans for newer cartoon series, new comics, new toylines, etc.

Heck, they may very well make more live-action movies after #3.

And I'm probably the only one who's hoping for a live-action TF series.

18. Echnalaid

Echnalaid Watermelons?

Ebay:
    Hell yeah.

19. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    No future after the movies? Well, I doubt that somewhat. However, in the aftermath of the movies I see Hasbro continuing with the way things have always been. New toyline and accompanying fiction to last a couple of years. Maybe a bit of a break while new designs/ideas are developed. A few more years down the line I fully anticipate another set of films. When things get a little stale and profits start to slide, a Beast Wars-esque reboot.

20. dragontron88

dragontron88 Your new Lord, & Master

beast wars: the movie