when orion pax regains his memories what could happen?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Feb 22, 2012.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

question

how might it go over with the fanbase over time if when the moment comes for orion pax to fully regain his memories of the person he was as optimus prime. if he were to actually retain in full both personalities over time

basicly think of it as being in its way a chance to throroughly explore the whole dueal identity personality bit through orion/optimus's character

one representing the side of optimus primes being that is in essence his humanity and the person that he shows the world while the other represents the mask itself as the person he has been forced by tragedy grief and loss to become over time

in essence orion prersenting the bruce wayne side and optimus prime the batman side so to speak

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    That's an intresting idea come think of it. If Optimus does regain his memorys he may have something like that or it may leave an impression on him for therest of the series like with Picard's experence with the Borg from Star Trek.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i think this would be a incredible idea to role with over time especially if it would bring a bit more creative room to work with in developing orions character over time

4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Well I don't think that would happen because Orion IS Optimus only with less memories. It would seem weird if he got Optimus' memories but still sustained his old self.

If it does happen though, it would be very interesting. Innocent Orion might be shocked by the things the war hardened Optimus tries to do. It took Optimus until the end of season one to decide he has to go on a rampage and just kill Megatron with no mercy. At the point in life Orion is in now, he hasn't even killed once yet. Going on a rampage with the intent of killing someone and everyone who gets in the way would disgust Orion Pax. He may even try to kill himself in order to kill the murderous Optimus Prime part of him and make sure he doesn't develop another.

5. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    I too have wondered the same thing. There is no doubt that Optimus has been incredibly stoic throughout the first season, several characters have even mentioned outright how serious the character is. At times, he has been little more than an Optimus Prime jukebox, press the button for an inspiring sound-bite.
    I think the question is "what if he never regains his memory?" That way, they've started the series with a Prime very much like what people know from the movie franchise and is recognisable, but this would give them the chance to do the (arguably more successful from a story telling POV) young Prime learning the ropes, which could make him a bit more engaging and give the character emotional growth.

6. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    First he's going to think he's still fighting unicron. Then he'll realize he's not, notice the con insignia on his shoulder and flip out.

7. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    He rebels against Megatron while the Autobots try to take him back.

8. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

News Credits:
    Will optimus memories replace orions or will they merge?

9. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I think it could be pretty interesting since Prime seems rather worn down by all the war he's seen but Orion Pax has that idealism that makes him less distant than a Prime who's worried about loosing another comrade.

10. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No, I don't want that; I don't think Prime is ready for a "Dr. Jyke and Mr. Hyde" episode, just yet. (turning into one thing and than another)

But it would be neat to see if he would change faces or like turn his head around, kinda like Blitzwing in ATF. (I would be kinda ready for that, instead)

11. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

im thinking in a more serious manner like orion pax being the bruce wayne half of the two which is the mast that represents the young idealistic side of his being and his humanity with the optimus prime being the real side of his person at least subconcisouly with ioptimus prime being the person he still and trully is when it comes to his personel nature but his using the orion side to retian that sense of humanity and his connection with his human and autobot friends

to be hoenst i would nt be surprised if jack goes on to become in his way a terry migennis type of character over time asa kind of human successor to primes role in the extreme long term