When is TFC Not-Devastator going to ship?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Patto Prime, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Patto Prime

Patto Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi guys,

Getting really excited for this peice. Anyone got any idea of a street date for this guy. I know he's out next month but would really love to know when he's going to be realeased. I pre-ordered from Robot Kingdom and the wait is killing me.

P.S I hope the Q.C is up to scratch. The last time I bought something I had eagerly anticipated the Q.C was definitely hit and miss (MP-09 Masterpiece Rodimus Prime 1st release) although I didn't cop it as bad as some others. Time will tell.

2. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well it is looking like 1 figure at a time over the course of the next 6 months-1 year. We can probably expect the first figure to ship out sometime end of July- beginning of August.

I have a friend who has a couple prototypes in hand. He says the quality is very impressive.

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Toys like this really don't get release dates, let alone street dates. The closest you'll see to that is if a figure is tied to an event like a convention (Botcon, SDCC) or a line is tied to a major movie release. Lines like Energon, Cybertron, and (as best I can recall) Animated didn't have a release date. They'll ship out around a certain date but not necessarily all at once and it won't trickle out to retailers all at the same time either.

The BBTS pre-order says mid July, so honestly I wouldn't expect him in-stock at the store till the third week or so at best, then another week for shipping (at least for me).